Pre-Season Game 3 - Rams @ Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I could play QB for the damn Broncos. There WRs all look open.

Meanwhile for our Offense, looks like everyone is fuckin double covered.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Nick Hampton just earned him a spot on the practice squad.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Man, I know Stetson threw a bad pick.. but look how fuckin open all these broncos WRs are, and their OL is blocking it's ass off.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I don't care that we're losing (and will lose) this game. I'm just finding it comedic how hard the Broncos are playing this game. And this might be the most packed preseason game I've seen this year. Almost looks like a sell out, lol!

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
Jeebus. Love the Rams and usually enjoy watching pre season to see who could become a future contributor, but there is zero defensive talent out there right now. Any of these players making the team is just a sign of how devoid of talent this team is. Pathetic talent and pathetic effort. I can’t look at the schedule and pick any game as a win with any confidence.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
If our O line can get it done at even an NFl average line level, the offense has potential. If Kupp and Stafford stay healthy we have a pretty solid WR core and some potential at RB. We will move the football.

This defense, though... safeties should be OK, but we have one good CB and he's a bit undersized and inexperienced. Up front you have one all-time great surrounded by two-three jags and little depth. Add that we have one decent LB and a bunch of guys who might not make some team's rosters, and this D is looking rough. Expect a lot of soft coverage and a lot of long drives given up. We don't have the edge skill to generate pressure and not enough size to stop the run.

I hope I am wrong, but this season might be mainly a chance to see who might be worth keeping when we reload in '24.