Pre-Season Game 3 - Rams @ Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Should McVay put Rypien in there? Bennett has lost all confidence. Not sure keeping him in there is doing him any favors. What does a preseason blowout loss do to a young team's confidence?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I don't know if I even want any of these defensive guys to be on the 53 man roster. They all look pretty bad. AS far as Stetson Bennett, if Stafford goes down we're in trouble.

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
So, here is the big concern. The Rams traded away or let go in free agency a lot of talent. That opened up what should have been a team of players who now have a shot to make an NFL team.

My immediate thought was the intensity and competition level should have hit an all time high. I felt players would show up in pre season games and be flying all over the field. I thought when a fumble went on the ground you would see the hungry Rams players out fight their opponents. Nope!

What I see is a disorganized, unmotivated bunch of scrubs that should have been cut before cut down day! Why waste 2nd team practice reps with so many players who are not only lacking talent but also intensity. They are garbage.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
I truly believe McVay enjoys torturing the fan base in these pre season games.