Pre-Season Game 3 - Rams @ Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
Donaldson for the D line and Jones at linebacker better be huuuuuge difference makers because the Rams have zero talent at D line and linebacker. Also, Stetson Bennett isn’t very good. Weak arm, inaccurate, and I’m not sure he even makes good reads. I know it is just pre season but this team is showing severe lack of talent without the superstars.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
These are mostly players who won't be on the team after cut down. Still, you can't build great depth with no real draft capital for several consecutive seasons, plus not sure on the last couple of draft decisions on the only 2nd, 3rd round picks. Hopefully this year's draft will prove to be better.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I think the Bennett for GOAT conversation is over. Might - key word, might - develop into a decent backup in time. Looks bad tonight though.