Pre-Season Game 3 - Rams @ Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Rivers looking good.
Bennett looking awful.
Defense and offense as a whole looking pretty rough.
Pre-season can't end quick enough.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
If McVay were to suddenly put in Stafford, Kupp and the starting offensive line...does anyone think Payton would call time out to put in his starters on defense?

I kinda do.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
The difference in playcalling tonight between the Rams and Broncos is wild. We're throwing 3 yard outs and they're airing it out downfield.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like we will be pick up other teams cuts and raiding practice squads.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I know posters were pointing out Rochelle's being burned a few times earlier. What does the fact that Rochelle is still out there say? He's not even CB 5?

So has Rivers earned a spot? Do we keep 4 rbs?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We can point to the preseason with guys who are back end of roster players or will be cut. The only concern is the guys who make the team are gonna be the depth. And quite frankly, they do not look good at all. Tackling is weak. Coverage is weak. Not much pressure from the front 7. We better hope the defense stays healthy. Because it could get ugly real fast.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
So, here is the big concern. The Rams traded away or let go in free agency a lot of talent. That opened up what should have been a team of players who now have a shot to make an NFL team.

My immediate thought was the intensity and competition level should have hit an all time high. I felt players would show up in pre season games and be flying all over the field. I thought when a fumble went on the ground you would see the hungry Rams players out fight their opponents. Nope!

What I see is a disorganized, unmotivated bunch of scrubs that should have been cut before cut down day! Why waste 2nd team practice reps with so many players who are not only lacking talent but also intensity. They are garbage.

Kinda fair kinda not.

Payton actually game planned this

It’s NOT hard to blow up a group of 3rd stringers and cut guys with 2/3rd stringers and in season offensive and defensive calls.

McVay simply refuses to give up any in season offense or put it on tape for opponents

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I know posters were pointing out Rochelle's being burned a few times earlier. What does the fact that Rochelle is still out there say? He's not even CB 5?

So has Rivers earned a spot? Do we keep 4 rbs?
I think Rivers earned a spot.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Broncos sending the blitz and throwing deep. Paytons face is not his only trait that resembles an asshole.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
It sure looks like Denver is not going vanilla. Payton is opening up his playbook a lot more than McVay.