Pre-Season Game 3 - Rams @ Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
A McVay preseason is not a game time event. He isn't there to win....in fact he may be setting situations to see the reaction from players.

These backups do not have a game plan. You are seeing rookies and street free agents playing at their skill level and without a game plan.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Just no defense up the middle for the Rams.

Our offense, well Bennett has been awful, but there's absolutely zero resistance by our defense. Very alarming.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I don't know if I even want any of these defensive guys to be on the 53 man roster. They all look pretty bad. AS far as Stetson Bennett, if Stafford goes down we're in trouble.
Yeah we are fucked if Stafford ever goes down, but honestly that is most teams.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lots of Greyhound tickets for cut players in Denver....

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
There is no doubt in my mind that Asshole Face would love to put up 50 or 60 points in a meaningless game. He'll never get over the NFCCG loss to us. This is his only shot at revenge.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I will say this, there's absolutely ZERO part of me panicking with Bennett today. He's a rookie. His first preseason.

If it's this way next preseason, I'll eat my words.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Put me out of my misery....

2REbS0d.gif

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm hoping Stafford and company will make us all forget how ugly preseason football is.

TexasRam

Legend
Peyton Manning threw 28 interceptions in his rookie year.

Just a freindly reminder to those that think rookies should look like hall of fame veterans.