Practice Squad Signings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I count 15 on the Practice Squad. Believe the max is 16.

There are five designated "Veterans"; and I think the max is six.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Some people on this board will have a fit....Troy Reeder has returned. :rolleyes:

Yeeeaaah, I guess he has photos of McSnead, naked and in an orgy with each other, and is threatening to send the pics to their wives.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Bruss lover!

I am, and I stand by it. He was a worthy pick in the third round based on his college tape, and I feel that he's still not fully recovered from his injury. I think that when he starts to trust his health more (he's trying to come back from injuries every single time he has them, so I'd never question his toughness), he'll be at least a good backup tackle.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I am, and I stand by it. He was a worthy pick in the third round based on his college tape, and I feel that he's still not fully recovered from his injury. I think that when he starts to trust his health more (he's trying to come back from injuries every single time he has them, so I'd never question his toughness), he'll be at least a good backup tackle.
In my view, Bruss has a ways to go to improve from "terrible" to just "bad." He has just been destroyed on several plays in preseason both last year and this year. Rag-dolled and knocked on his butt several times.

Then again, it's happened before... Brian Allen made tremendous improvement that I didn't think was possible. Maybe Bruss can improve as dramatically as Allen did, but he just has a long, long way to go.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm a little perplexed with Copeland. He's got some experience in the defense. Earlier depth charts had him listed as a starter. Not only is he not a starter now, he's not even on the 53. Now on the practice squad. Did he have a poor camp? Or in the coach's doghouse?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You are more of a believer than me...

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Why not a bit of both, at the same time?
200w.webp

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
No waiver claims! It looks like they were right to wait as I cannot see any other teams claims that look particularly worrying in terms of upgrading our roster.

That said, I still hope they sign the Dallas NT Quinton Bohanna who looks promising as well as someone potentially better than Troy Reeder! :)

1) they don’t even play the same position.
2) say what you want about Reeder and that ghastly 2nd half vs the 9ers, but he also made his share of plays that year. The Rams have employed worse and might very well be doing it now.

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
No edge? No NT off waivers? Rams D is gonna get trampled.

Proves to me they aren't really interested in winning.
Not really. It just a matter of what was out there. Edge is a priority position so teams are holding on to them. But you’re response seems to prove to me that you have already given up.

Memento

Name
Jemma
In my view, Bruss has a ways to go to improve from "terrible" to just "bad." He has just been destroyed on several plays in preseason both last year and this year. Rag-dolled and knocked on his butt several times.

Then again, it's happened before... Brian Allen made tremendous improvement that I didn't think was possible. Maybe Bruss can improve as dramatically as Allen did, but he just has a long, long way to go.
You are more of a believer than me...

Again, he had a really bad injury. Basically needed a whole new knee. I'm not going to give up on him when he's a second year player who basically lost a whole year. Yes, his game tape is bad, but he's a young offensive lineman.

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
Not signing players that aren’t good enough to make other teams means the Rams aren’t interested in winning?

Where’s the logic in that?

Bottom line is nobody knows what the Rams truly will look like this season. They never played the full starting lineup, and the play calling was very vanilla.

There was no logic. Just a little Whining.

dang

Legend
Here is another name that would be an interesting pick up

Chicago Bears - EDGE Trevis Gipson​

If there is one player that the Rams put in a claim for, it better be Trevis Gipson. Gipson fell out of favor in Chicago as they move more towards a 4-3 defense. The Rams would put Gipson back in his comfortable position where he had seven sacks in 2021. The Rams need edge help and Gipson is only 26 years old.

Yeah. I circled his name (along with about 10 others) when I saw the cuts. Young guy I believe.