Practice Squad Signings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
They should be making claims. DL is probably the lightest in the league and the backfield the shortest.
That they aren't looking at the waiver wire pisses me off.
Oh, my bad, they signed Troy Reeder to the PS, He'll make a big diference stopping the run. when he graduates to the 53.

Bottom line, they don't give a fuck about stopping the run this season.
I agree - we need someone big at NT - I think we could get by with that

I just don't see Bobby Brown being that guy and even so, what happens if he gets hurt, then who? Turner? - he should be a 3T behind Donald - period.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's hope they are right. I am concerned. But then again - I am not a coach so....
Lets be honest here, every year we fans have concerns about the roster or portions of it. Sometimes it's warranted and sometimes those guys that built and coached a Super Bowl winner know more than us. I'd like to point out I said WE as in me included not throwing shots at anybody that doesn't include myself :D

WestCoastRam

Legend
They should be making claims. DL is probably the lightest in the league and the backfield the shortest.
That they aren't looking at the waiver wire pisses me off.
Oh, my bad, they signed Troy Reeder to the PS, He'll make a big diference stopping the run. when he graduates to the 53.

Bottom line, they don't give a fuck about stopping the run this season.

Maybe the Rams want to see what will happen in the first few games before making a move. Making the playoffs is a wing and a prayer this year so they may just think they'll only course correct when is abundantly apparent. Now, we can disagree on "abundantly" AND perhaps there wasn't a guy they liked enough that was available to change this strategy.

There's still time to make an addition but less likely now.

Tano

Legend
Lets be honest here, every year we fans have concerns about the roster or portions of it. Sometimes it's warranted and sometimes those guys that built and coached a Super Bowl winner know more than us. I'd like to point out I said WE as in me included not throwing shots at anybody that doesn't include myself :D
Last year - I told everyone that if we have more than 1 injury on the OL - we were screwed. Well, I didn't know we would lose 10 OL last year lol.

This year - if we lose Donald or Jones - I think we will be in big trouble

WestCoastRam

Legend
Memento has got to be happy that Tyler is at least on the practice squad.

If Robinson doesn't do well, then they can promote him.
They're really different receivers who play different positions. It's more about where they're backing up than what number they are on the depth chart. Robinson had a better camp but less impactful preseason and offers more depth at X. And perhaps he offers more for ST.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
A bit surprised not seeing kelechi, woodbey and McCutchen on the list. But there are some spots left

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah OS, I probably have Different opinion. Glad you're satisfied with the D. Clearly I'm not, and signing a player they deemed not good enough for their team a year ago tells me they aren't either.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Troy Reeder to shore up run defense?

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal
LOL, He'll be in position to make the tackle it's that whole making the tackle thing he has problems with

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Good looking list, we grabbed all of the people we cut that I wanted back except for Bruss at this point.
Bruss is on that list, you have to click on the tweet to see the whole list. Bruss, Arcuri, and Copeland are what's not seen.