Post June 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Really true OBJ really has felt The RAMSLY in as a family. Even more true with Jalen making the phone call.

As far as Divas & Mcvay you can look back at The Past & see the Short Love Affairs. There were some Great Ram moments.Bobby Trees is a player I didn’t know much about. Robert Woods though is a different story.I mean how last season went down was so CRAZY!! I mean talk about a DREAM TEAM ?

I mean wtf? Did that really happen ? Now Robert Woods & Andrew Whitworth are both GONE!!!! We can look back.which I just did because of The 100 Greatest of all time.We can all look back,but IMO History was written by a Bad call on John Sullivan. I will go down in my grave with that because of how it went down & where I was.The people that are sports fans in a total sober environment.
Just like that Nick Scott Hit on Deebo,or that loss at SOFI the last game against the 9ers.

We can talk about OBJ going down or the catch HENDO made. Maybe the Ben Sko catches,but struggles? Then again what about HOPKINS?
We aren’t talking about ARIZONA either?

OBJ is no Robert Woods as a RAM. In that SuperBowl or The Rams playoff loss to Arizona there was a player named Cooper Kupp that was missing. That 4th down jet sweep meant what against Cinncy? You know moments & times. It is just such a Flash.

Todd Gurley as much as I loved as a Ram at times doesn’t put me over we.
Clay Matthews not taking a pay cut & never playing again ? SUH (f’Suh) playing in NE. You know I love the journey.
To start the season Mcvay started Anchrum against Von Miller. Then to think he said afterwards I made it. I played agaiyThe Best(one of) Ever. To think Von Miller was a Ram ?

WOW!! Now Eric Weedle & Whitworth are gone. Talk about 3 HOF players who solidified there entry for sure after this last Ram SuperBowl!!!

OBJ left the field in Lambo as The Rams just lost to them.The first game OBJ played as a Ram was in a loss to the 9ers.The first play was a pass completion. Robert Woods never played again as a Ram when he told OBJ it was ok for him to sign,after The Rams just released DJ1 to open up cap space.
I don’t know.Just believe in the Football Gods & saw a sign that brings me to OBJ & the Packers.History has a way. Matt Lafleur & Aaron Rogers have a little of that West Coast Offense & History I can see it happening.

Now The Rams & Mcvay ? I believe no matter what this team will always compete!!!!!
A lot to unpack there.
All Stars Lol GIF by Lifetime

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Really true OBJ really has felt The RAMSLY in as a family. Even more true with Jalen making the phone call.

As far as Divas & Mcvay you can look back at The Past & see the Short Love Affairs. There were some Great Ram moments.Bobby Trees is a player I didn’t know much about. Robert Woods though is a different story.I mean how last season went down was so CRAZY!! I mean talk about a DREAM TEAM ?

I mean wtf? Did that really happen ? Now Robert Woods & Andrew Whitworth are both GONE!!!! We can look back.which I just did because of The 100 Greatest of all time.We can all look back,but IMO History was written by a Bad call on John Sullivan. I will go down in my grave with that because of how it went down & where I was.The people that are sports fans in a total sober environment.
Just like that Nick Scott Hit on Deebo,or that loss at SOFI the last game against the 9ers.

We can talk about OBJ going down or the catch HENDO made. Maybe the Ben Sko catches,but struggles? Then again what about HOPKINS?

OBJ is no Robert Woods as a RAM. In that SuperBowl or The Rams playoff loss to Arizona there was a player named Cooper Kupp that was missing. That 4th down jet sweep meant what against Cinncy? You know moments & times. It is just such a Flash.

Clay Matthews not taking a pay cut & never playing again ? SUH (f’Suh) playing in NE. You know I love the journey.
To start the season Mcvay started Anchrum against Von Miller. Then to think he said afterwards I made it. I played agaiyThe Best(one of) Ever. To think Von Miller was a Ram ?

WOW!! Now Eric Weedle & Whitworth are gone. Talk about 3 HOF players who solidified there entry for sure after this last Ram SuperBowl!!!

OBJ left the field in Lambo as The Rams just lost to them.The first game OBJ played as a Ram was in a loss to the 9ers.The first play was a pass completion. Robert Woods never played again as a Ram when he told OBJ it was ok for him to sign,after The Rams just released DJ1 to open up cap space.
I don’t know.Just believe in the Football Gods & saw a sign that brings me to OBJ & the Packers.History has a way. Matt Lafleur & Aaron Rogers have a little of that West Coast Offense & History I can see it happening.

Now The Rams & Mcvay ? I believe no matter what this team will always compete!!!!!

Don't know why it quoted 2x lol but regardless maybe because I enjoyed reading the post. It's right on point and yea I cannot get enough of looking back so many what if and things that get overshadowed or overlooked but just an awesome time that still continues.
Having said that I can see it I just don't see it at this moment. Which is why I feel the rams of they truly want him and feel he is important must strike now while nobody is involved. He is under our doctors our watch our rehab so we have more intel. If it lingers yes of course it will get that much more complicated if they let it go week by week month by month. The pool is still basically empty but wait to long and everyone may be diving on in.

I called it last year when trees got hurt the day of I was so sad about not seeing them play together and actually post or tweeted that we may have seen trees catch his last ball in a Rams uniform. Here we are and that was exactly the case. Only time will tell brother.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it's pretty clear that the Rams are waiting to finalize their roster until after June 1
I think its safe to say that applies to all teams in the NFL, because final cuts and finalizing roster to 53 is end of August.
It's also safe to say that a trade or a cut could happen today, with a "Post June 1" designation for salary cap purposes
I dont think there will be a flurry of moves made once June 1 hits
There's an opinion on here that the Rams "need" to fortify edge, and frankly it appears the Rams dont agree with that whatsoever. It reminds me of when there were all sorts of complaints about the offensive line, that the Rams did nothing, and then they won the Superbowl

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think its safe to say that applies to all teams in the NFL, because final cuts and finalizing roster to 53 is end of August.
It's also safe to say that a trade or a cut could happen today, with a "Post June 1" designation for salary cap purposes
I dont think there will be a flurry of moves made once June 1 hits
There's an opinion on here that the Rams "need" to fortify edge, and frankly it appears the Rams dont agree with that whatsoever. It reminds me of when there were all sorts of complaints about the offensive line, that the Rams did nothing, and then they won the Superbowl
Yup. That's what I've been saying.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope we bring OBJ back because he is such a clutch receiver. He’s like a speedier Ricky Proehl. The gambler in me would sign him soon.

The multimillion dollar question in my mind is, how much will AD require to not just retire. We obviously can’t replace him.

oldnotdead

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They will bring back OBJ of that I have little doubt.

They need to find out what they have or don't have in Bobby Brown who IMO was drafted to play the A'Shawn Robinson role in this defense.

I've been feeling for weeks that a roster move is coming. The problem is what exactly that move will be. If there is a trade in the works for Hunter, it would mean the Vikings would eat a substantial amount of his cap and the Rams would need to sign him to a new long term deal immediately. That's why I'm not sure what roster moves the Rams are likely to take post June 1.

They need to clear cap space to sign their draft choices and OBJ. That would come via the AD and Kupp extensions IMO. They could also extend A'Shawn for a back loaded 3 year deal to clear more space as well. IMO those three contracts could clear between $15-$20M in cap. But again post June 1 isn't a factor to do that. But if they were waiting to make a trade that definitely could facto in.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This picture makes me wonder just how did he get all that in the suitcase without it spilling out all the time
Oh...it spills out alright. We've all seen it. :evil:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been feeling for weeks that a roster move is coming. The problem is what exactly that move will be. If there is a trade in the works for Hunter, it would mean the Vikings would eat a substantial amount of his cap and the Rams would need to sign him to a new long term deal immediately. That's why I'm not sure what roster moves the Rams are likely to take post June 1.
I guess its safe to say that you dont read responses to you in threads you create? Hunter has already hit the Vikings cap for 25 mill, and would have additional 3-4 mill in dead cap if traded or released. They wouldnt save any of that if he's traded, nor is it transferable because it was already paid. The only thing they "save" is the 2022 guaranteed salary of 1.4 mill.