(Poll) Goff or Wentz Part Deux. Who do YOU want?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who do YOU want to draft as the Rams next franchise QB?

• Jared Goff

• Carson Wentz

• These pretzels are making me thirsty

Results are only viewable after voting.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If the Rams draft Jalen Ramsey we're all gonna feel really stupid.
200.gif
For real. Ramsey is (IMO) the best player in this draft, but clearly that's not gonna happen.
I'll be honest though. I'll laugh my balls off if that's what they do.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Does anyone not want Wentz because he just kinda has a goober-ish look and sort of resembles a dumbass douchebag you knew in highschool?

Be honest...

Seriously though, while my preference for Goff is based only on his skill set, I'd be lying if I said that Wentz' look didn't kind of irritate me and if I have to see his face as the face of our franchise for years, he better be amazing!!!

(I'm 51% kidding)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
.[/QUOTE]
Honestly it's both. I've stated why. Better fit, and will step in quicker with the skills to run the offense Fischer wants to run.

All valid points, it will be interesting to see how this breaks out, but IMO, they take the guy who is two years younger with a larger body of work and not that it should make any difference, but IMO, the fact that Goff is from California and played at California does not hurt him.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly it's both. I've stated why. Better fit, and will step in quicker with the skills to run the offense Fischer wants to run.
Thats your opinon on why you preffer Wentz. Saying "Despite what all the pundits are saying the rams are drafting wentz" is more of just expressing your preference. Youre not giving any reasoning as to why you think all the insider sources are wrong just saying...no theyre taking wentz cause i like him

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Goff

I still believe both have the potential to be really-really good. I'm just more certain Goff will be.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's still a though choice for me but I
image.jpeg

and jumped on the Goff cart!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

All valid points, it will be interesting to see how this breaks out, but IMO, they take the guy who is two years younger with a larger body of work and not that it should make any difference, but IMO, the fact that Goff is from California and played at California does not hurt him.[/QUOTE]

Nor does it hurt, how quickly he goes through mutiple reads.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why do people refer to "Fisher's offense" or "Fits the offense that Fisher likes"
I don't even know what that is.
When I look at QB that Fisher has signed, mobility is not an aspect for sure. Chris Chandler, Kerry Collins, Shaun Hill, Sean Mannion, Nick Foles. Sure they took McNair, but that seemed to be a BPA fit then more than he fit the "scheme" and it also appears to be more of an exception than a rule.
All I gather is that Fisher wants a QB that doesn't make mistakes and I can see both Wentz/Goff fitting that bill

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
and fisher will be long gone, probably Snead as well
train
The ramifications of this draft for Snead is huge. This one move will define his tenure as a GM and impact his football future massively. This QB will be the final piece to his nearly finished puzzle of wheeling and dealing. Will a playoff football team surface from all those deals?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Goff, I changed my initial pick after being bombarded with information.

^ argh, this
What got me here was actually my fellow brother in Brock @dieterbrock who brought up the guy who came before Wentz who is now struggling in the CFL and the guy who replaced Wentz when he went down - both had similar numbers which was scary to consider

Wentz and his accuracy under pressure is suspect

It looks like Goff is one tough son of a bitch despite his frame - and just the way he avoided sheer death with that horrible offensive line against quality PAC 12 opponents is seriously impressive

With that said I voted picked Pretzels, cause I've done a 180 and am still a bit confused -- but now I think Goff is the better QB and more pure pro prospect - that accuracy is insane - okay @jrry32 you win - it's almost official
:baghead: