Panthers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Keenum needs to stop being a hero.
On the next big sack he should just stay down....I would respect him more if he got himself out of the game and let Goff or Mannion play.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dont even recognize this board anymore.

Looks like every gdt I've ever read on this board. That's why i don't read them. Can't watch the game so I'm forced to read it this week to gauge what's happening.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I am frustrated by the lack of offense, but this is a defensive battle and enjoyable from that perspective.

Yup, it looks like they're trying to book end the first half of the season with a couple of goose eggs.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm gonna tell you folks...if the Rams were to put Goff in, it wouldn't be pretty. The defenses are dominating this game. Goff IS NOT ready for this defense. They would eat his lunch...you have to bear the pain with Keenum.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
If Keenum really wants to win fake an injury. He has to be the one to force Jeff Fishers hand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Other than the Browns, is there are more depressing team to be a fan of? Not only do we lose, but we lose in boring fashion, and stubbornly refuse to make any changes. It's the same stuff every single Sunday, somehow expecting a different result.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They need to throw more. I rather see 2 pass plays instead of 2 runs then throw on third down thats the most predictable shit in the world

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm gonna tell you folks...if the Rams were to put Goff in, it wouldn't be pretty. The defenses are dominating this game. Goff IS NOT ready for this defense. They would eat his lunch...you have to bear the pain with Keenum.

Or it would be pretty.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Keenum needs to stop being a hero.
On the next big sack he should just stay down....I would respect him more if he got himself out of the game and let Goff or Mannion play.

There's some truth to that. At what point should Keenum kind of take himself out of the game. Fake an injury even to save face.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Looks like every gdt I've ever read on this board. That's why i don't read them. Can't watch the game so I'm forced to read it this week to gauge what's happening.

That's always the worst. Overly dramatic, and quick to judge. I've trudged through 50+ pages of it, and that's during a win.

oldramfan

bigramfan1966
I am sick of Keenum. it's definitely not all his fault, but this guy is about as inspiring as Hillary Clinton. Jeff Fisher needs to be fired because the team is never ready to play.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I feel so bad for our defense :(

I honestly don't understand why so many are surprised or disappointed as this is essentially the same team as last season.....what in the world makes so many think or believe that the outcome would be significantly different?

Here's a hint for 2017, if Fisher and company remain, Goff or no Goff, expect the same groundhog day. :baghead: