Panthers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
Surely you jest OR you just don't know football. This defense is WAY over Goff's paygrade. Goff wouldn't even know where to begin with this defense. The best plan would be to have him give Gurley the ball...PERIOD!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Surely you jest OR you just don't know football. This defense is WAY over Goff's paygrade. Goff wouldn't even know where to begin with this defense. The best plan would be to have him give Gurley the ball...PERIOD!!

I do not jest, and I know plenty about football. Claiming there's "not a chance" is an objectively wrong statement. There's a very real chance.

This defense is one of the worst in football at defending the pass.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
There's some truth to that. At what point should Keenum kind of take himself out of the game. Fake an injury even to save face.

It should be at this point. Keenum should know by now he isnt the one. Its ok to be honest.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
That's always the worst. Overly dramatic, and quick to judge. I've trudged through 50+ pages of it, and that's during a win.

OK, I'm new here, so I don't know what things were like in the good old days. I've seen some quick judgements, probably been guilty of a few. And I do get emotional about this team. Personally, the shared misery/frustration kind of softens the sting a bit.

It's just hard to watch any chance of a winning season/playoff berth slipping away. And I don't think anyone criticizing Fisher or the Rams doing the same failing plays and stupid penalties is being quick to judge. Fisher is what, about 70 games in?

YMMV

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Quick throw a flag on something that had nothing to do with the play

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Cam..is in the side line like i see ghost lol