Panthers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Shut out at home by a 2- 5team aftrrvthe bye week???Guess I'm finally ready to hop on the Goff and can can Fisher wagon...This is just way beyond embarrassing and disheartening...

Psycho_X

Legend
At least we get to see Donald treat another man like a practice dummy. Good lord he just destroyed that guy at his choosing.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
I am frustrated by the lack of offense, but this is a defensive battle and enjoyable from that perspective.

I hear ya! but definitely would be a lot more enjoyable if Rams were ahead ;)

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Jeff Fisher was livid at the officials that our special teams couldn't get lined up in time.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn i just saw the play Goodness Donald is a Manchild

clemram

UDFA
Name
Patrick
Kroenke:"You make some changes Jeff,or I will make them for you" should be the opening line after the game

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Aaron Donald just kept us in the game. A FG there might have did it.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I want to scream but what good will that do? I mean no points since the first quarter in LONDON? wow do I have a right to bitch? Bye week coaching has me furious

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Is Fisher trying to get Tennessee the No. 1 draft pick in 2017. One has to wonder if he's trying to help his old team!

Even though I say this in jest, one does have to wonder.

Well, if he wants revenge for the superbowl loss, all he's gotta do is trade up to the 8th spot for a gimmick guy whose skills could be had in the 3rd or 4th round. Then use the second overall pick on a guy who hasn't learned the nuances of NFL pass blocking. Then trade away a boatload of picks for a guy who's holding a clipboard. Then stick to a limited backup QB on the way to another losing season. Then retire and spend the rest of your days fishing and hunting, knowing you set them back for years.

If I wanted revenge for a superbowl loss thats how I would do it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is a big offensive series. Need to show life in the new half.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Fish needs to get fired up against the offence!

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
We can't afford to go 3 and out

Edit: Spoke too soon, our defense is about to be gassed.