Panthers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow! POP goes Barron!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Good no flag on that Barron hit.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
if we lose my 7 how big of an idiot does Jeff Fisher look? I bet the team is second guessing their own coach.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Am I seeing this right - TA hasn't even been targeted?

Is Carolina keying on him or is he just invisible out there?

JackStraw

Rookie
swb1.gif

Hardest hit i've seen all year. My man!

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Shut out at home by a 2- 5team aftrrvthe bye week???Guess I'm finally ready to hop on the Goff and can can Fisher wagon...This is just way beyond embarrassing and disheartening...

How about the Niner game, what's their record now? Losing to a 2-5 team is a step up...

Psycho_X

Legend
And rightfully so, they have to pay attention too

Go over and tell them they screwed up is fine. But throwing a tantrum on the sideline and then standing over Donald and screaming at the dline after they just made a huge sack to save possible points and keeping the team in the game... just seems wrong to me to do to the only unit performing to expectations on the team.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Loved how Fisher was yelling at the defense like it was all their fault. What a joke.