Official Thordaddy Seattle GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I think you can say our offense and defense has outplayed theirs. The special teams play is the difference so far. I'm pleased with the way they responded to the tough start.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Rams have to play mistake free to win this game. The free 7 points is huge right now. Also have to do something in the passing game. Still would like to see Givens deep on a play action.
Hopefully Cigs knows how to adjust at the half unlike someone else we had at OC

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotta say I didn't understand that either - it was 4th down either way, why not accept the yards?
Accepting a penalty centers the place of the ball, which would've given the kicker a straight shot

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotta say I didn't understand that either - it was 4th down either way, why not accept the yards?
Accepting a penalty centers the place of the ball, which would've given the kicker a straight shot

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
We need better run blocking but the oline played better after that first series. Please don't abandon the run.

jap

Legend
Horns Stats
QB
Foles 7/10 for 73, 0 TD's, 0 INT's for a PR of 90.833
RB
BamBam 6/11
Tavon 1/16, TD
WR
Cookie 3/47
BamBam 2/28

'Hawks Stats
QB 13/16 for 103, o TD's, 1 INT for a PR of 70.573
Wilson
RB
Lynch 7/17
Wilson 3/10
Jackson 2/12
WR
Kearse 3/30
Lockett 3/26
Baldwin 2/9
Lynch 2/7

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Also have to keep feeding Benny. He was carrying the team down the field at times. Kind of went away from him it seemed.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Name
Mike
Cig is doing well so far. Now let's see if he can actually ADJUST the game plan at halftime. Or am I asking for too much?

RamWoodie

Legend
Rams haven't gotten the ball to Bailey or Givens yet. Why not stretch the defense with at least one deep ball...especially if they connect on it.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Aside from the last drive, which they were probably playing loose to avoid a big play, our defense has been as advertised. They've been getting a lot of pressure on Wilson.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Rams haven't gotten the ball to Bailey or Givens yet. Why not stretch the defense with at least one deep ball...especially if they connect on it.

I agree. Take some shots. Connect on one and it could be the difference in the game the way our defense is playing.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My quick 1/2 times observations;
* Two BS penalties to start the game
* Tavon looks great
* Cigs is call real good game
* D looks Great (Long all over the Place
* WE on pace for 6 sacks led by Donald!
We have the Ball to star 2nd half GO RAMS!!

jap

Legend
Isaiah needs to find creases fast on kickoffs and run with speedy purpose.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Nice play there. I'm liking Cignetti now. Much more creative than schotty ever was.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Barnes snapped when Foles wasn't even calling a cadence.

DenverRam

Starter
giphy.gif