Official Thordaddy Seattle GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Managed 34 points
9 less minutes time of possession
76 yards rushing vs Seattle without our top 2 backs
There were problems with the line but all in all they got the job done at the end of the day
That DLine is as good as we all hoped and it came to play week 1 which this team needed badly
I'm still buzzing being so excited about the win
I want to go on hawkblogger.com and create an account to ask that tool how he felt about his prediction now

RamWoodie

Legend
Manged 34 points
9 less minutes time of possession
76 yards rushing vs Seattle without our top 2 backs
There were problems with the line but all in all they got the job done at the end of the day
That DLine is as good as we all hoped and it came to play week 1 which this team needed badly
I'm still buzzing being so excited about the win
I want to go on hawkblogger.com and create an account to ask that tool how he felt about his prediction now
...and think about it, with another week of coaching for a young OLine, they can only get better!!!

REDSKINS NEXT...

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
This is the kind of game that carries a team for the season.In the past few years we don't comeback and then hold them.Our Rams grew up a little today and it's only the beginning.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Carroll said that the ball was mishit and didn't call for an onside.

That is some BS.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I KNEW WE HAD SPECIAL THINGS AHEAD OF US. GO RAMS.

Now we need Sims and Trumaine to get healthy, hope both are okay. Sims did not look good.

Also, cut Pead.

I keep thinking Pead is going to break out, and I hate to judge a back against the Seahawks. But man, between the terrible returns and the absolute terrible timing on the fumble.....You can't waste your opportunities

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Yo. What a fucking game. Had a blast. Unfortunately we had to make our flight so we couldn't do the on field thing afterwards. I had an amazing time and it was great meeting you all. Thank you for being Rams fans!!!

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Carroll said that the ball was mishit and didn't call for an onside.

That is some BS.

So their kicker can't handle a basic kickoff, and shanks it that badly?

Obviously the Seahawks will be cutting him then, or Carroll is (as usual) lying.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another Seaduck note, found on another site.

SportsRadioKJR's Dave Softy Mahler reported this morning that a "Team source told me yesterday Hawks are not negotiating with Kam. Sounds like final offer, whatever it is, is on table."

Rumor from a couple sites say owner Paul Allen said enough already no more concessions to a guy already signed for 3 more years to a good contract.