Official Thordaddy Seattle GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Throw a flag on PC he's way out of the coaches box he's down to the 10 yard line.

Athos

Legend
Take a seat Carrol you fuck nut!

Why do refs always let this bitch on the field with me penalty called? Dudes always crying.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We could have done more but I'll take a 10-10 halftime with the ball to start the 2nd. We need to put up a 7 to start it though.

…..

Legend
Grumble lol

Rams needed to score thier last posession. Execute execute execute and stop wasting possessions please!

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Name
Mike
Can someone explain to me why the Rams declined the delay of game penalty??

DenverRam

Starter
anigif_enhanced-6512-1431627742-8.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would it have moved the hashmark and made it a better angle? Only thing I can think of but it's so close it shouldn't matter.

VinnyRam

UDFA
Hekker continues to struggle terribly. He was bad the entire pre-season and he should of sent that punt sky high and had a fair catch on the 10 on that last seahawk possession.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We get the ball to start. Let's play smart on offense and get some points. Foles, keep your composure when they come after you...or else they'll keep coming.

Defense is getting the job done right now.

Hopefully, the 12th men on Seattle's side stop with their bullshit.

Also...stop with the screens to Austin. They're looking for it and our guys aren't blocking well in space. Let Austin burn their secondary deep. Foles just needs to get it there this time.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Rams have to play mistake free to win this game. The free 7 points is huge right now. Also have to do something in the passing game. Still would like to see Givens deep on a play action.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
My thought is the angle would have been less from that hash mark if it was moved back 5 yards. But that is just my opinion for I was wondering the same thing.