Official Thordaddy Seattle GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
As much as that fumble sucked I can at least take a little solace in the fact that that's pretty much directly related to having a new and young center. Mistakes like that should get ironed out quickly. Just a communication thing.

At least we aren't seeing the soft Rams team of last year where they just crumble after an ugly play.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm getting so tired of our fucking Centers botching snaps.

VinnyRam

UDFA
Well, a punt that didnt give our guys time to get down and cover it... Another punt that I could have punted left footed and done better... And the best of the worst centers doesnt know the snap count and gives 3 points. Otherwise, been good game--but same old rams---cant get out of the way of themselves.

RamWoodie

Legend
I think the Rams have got to stretch the field. The Seattle secondary is good...but YOU GOTTA TEST THEM.

Not necessarily with a trick play either...test them straight up! Use TA and Givens.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
10 points basically gift wrapped for them. If the Rams lose they can look right there and see the difference in the game.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Drive for a TD right now! Do eeeeet!

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Ok now I'm getting annoyed with Tavon running it too much. Get Benny in there please. Schotty did that too much too.