Official ROD Pre-FA Community Mock Draft 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Sorry to keep everyone waiting, I had class. I'm going with Marcus Mariota again.

Surprised to see Cooper go to the Jags. They have Shorts, Lee, Hurns, and Robinson

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
lol if that happened I think I'd crap my britches!!! No way we could pass him up if he fell to us at 10. IMO.

Sure we could. If he gets to 10 - that means that at least 3 other QB needy teams passed on him. What if they don't think he is the guy?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If Mariota or Winston somehow fell to us at #10 and the Rams didn't make the pick...they would be blasted by media, fans everywhere. Not that we give a shit what others think. Just sayin.

If it was me i'd make the QB pick, then go get the BPA olineman in rd 2.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Round ONE
# 1 : Tampa Bay-Jameis Winston QB Florida State-Boston Ram

# 2 : Tennessee-Leonard Williams DE USC-Shaunpinney

# 3 : Jacksonville-Amari Cooper WR Alabama-Barrison

# 4 : Oakland- Randy Gregory DE Nebraska-12intheBox

# 5 : Washington-Shane Ray OLB-brokeu91 exceded 12 hrs(vote)

# 6 : NY Jets-Marcus Mariota QB Oregon-Rams 24/7

# 7 : Chicago-Angry Ram is on the clock

# 8 : Atlanta-Warner4Prez

# 9 : NY Giants-Bonifay Ram

# 10 : St Louis-Ramrocket

# 11 : Minnesota-Ramhusker

# 12 : Cleveland-Den the coach

# 13 : New Orleans-Corbin

# 14 : Miami-Fro

# 15 : San Francisco-Dieterbrock

# 16 : Houston-Tron

# 17 : San Diego-Athos

# 18 : Kansas City-Sierra Ram

# 19 : Cleveland(from Buffalo-Memento)Den the coach

# 20 : Philadelphia-Alan

# 21 : Cincinnati-Mojo Ram

# 22 : Pittsburgh-Jrry32

# 23 : Detroit-jjab360

# 24 : Arizona-Elmgrovegnome

# 25 : Carolina-DYVKX

# 26 : Baltimore-Yamahopper

# 27 : Dallas-Ramrasta

# 28 : Denver-A55VA6

# 29 : Indianapolis-Tahoe

# 30 : Green Bay-LAChamp

# 31 : Seattle-jsimcox

# 32 : New England-Rams until i die

@Angry Ram is on the clock as of 6:30PM CST

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If Mariota or Winston somehow fell to us at #10 and the Rams didn't make the pick...they would be blasted by media, fans everywhere. Not that we give a crap what others think. Just sayin.

If it was me i'd make the QB pick, then go get the BPA olineman in rd 2.

If I had evaluated one of the two as a true franchise QB - I'd probably have gone up to get him and not sit around seeing if he fell to 10 - certainly once he got past 5.

If my evaluation led me to believe that he wasn't (or might not be) a franchise QB - then I'd pass and take the highest rated player on my board.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If I had evaluated one of the two as a true franchise QB - I'd probably have gone up to get him and not sit around seeing if he fell to 10 - certainly once he got past 5.

If my evaluation led me to believe that he wasn't (or might not be) a franchise QB - then I'd pass and take the highest rated player on my board.
That's all good...but my main point was that the Rams would get blasted for passing on either of them. You can't deny that.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Sure we could. If he gets to 10 - that means that at least 3 other QB needy teams passed on him. What if they don't think he is the guy?

Doesnt mean those teams made the right decision. Just valued him and think of him different. Teams pass up good players all the time and end up with junk. I would hope they would pull the trigger.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Doesnt mean those teams made the right decision. Just valued him and think of him different. Teams pass up good players all the time and end up with junk. I would hope they would pull the trigger.

True - lots of teams passed on bridgeH20 and shouldn't have. I think the Rams would pull the trigger myself, all I hope is they stay true to their own evaluation.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Agreed. But as you said, so what?
Yeah fuck em, but if our 2015 QB situation doesn't "work out" and we passed on one of these guys? That's the nail in Fisher's coffin.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
True - lots of teams passed on bridgeH20 and shouldn't have. I think the Rams would pull the trigger myself, all I hope is they stay true to their own evaluation.
I have no doubt they will.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Yeah if he makes it past Jax, I think a lot of teams start making calls.

Jets and Bears both have a need, and hell, Washington hasn't given a glowing endorsement to RG3 for that matter.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Yeah if he makes it past Jax, I think a lot of teams start making calls.

Jets and Bears both have a need, and hell, Washington hasn't given a glowing endorsement to RG3 for that matter.

Unfortunately for the Bears, it looks like they don't have a way out of that huge Cutler contract, so they're stuck with him regardless I think. So even with their need, I doubt they take a QB.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Oh crap, ALAN is back??? Well shat the bed!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Unfortunately for the Bears, it looks like they don't have a way out of that huge Cutler contract, so they're stuck with him regardless I think. So even with their need, I doubt they take a QB.
If the Jets don't take Mariota, I agree that the Bears don't take him either. The Falcons aren't going to go that route either. So that would leave the Giants. Are they done with Eli? If not, the Rams would be staring at him at 10, barring any trades of course.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
The contract is a boat anchor for sure, but there are a few teams (cough) Cleveland (cough) with ludicrous amounts of cap space that could certainly absorb the blow.
I think if Mariota or Winston were to fall into their laps, they'd have to kick the idea around. I don't know that Cutler wants to be there anymore than they want him around.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
lol if that happened I think I'd crap my britches!!! No way we could pass him up if he fell to us at 10. IMO.
I'd swap him to the Eagles so fast for a vast selections of picks Kelly wouldn't even have time to get stiff.