Official Rams Cuts and Practice Squad Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
my initial response was that "so many didn't think he would make it" was to the tweet of Hodge making the Practice Squad. not sure where you can get that I could be implying two different things but whatever
Apologies, the series of posts certainly made it look like a jab at the thought that he would be claimed and on a 53 man roster. That he wouldn't make it to our PS where many of us argued he should be. Either way he's happy to have made it to our PS.

View: https://twitter.com/KhaDarel_4/status/1036321710608269312

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was Corey Littleton on our Practice Squad?? I know he was undrafted
He was not our 2016 PS his rookie year was this.

OT Isaiah Battle
LB Brandon Chubb
DL Morgan Fox
RB Aaron Green
DB Michael Jordan
RB Terrence Magee
WR Paul McRoberts

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Apologies, the series of posts certainly made it look like a jab at the thought that he would be claimed and on a 53 man roster. That he wouldn't make it to our PS where many of us argued he should be. Either way he's happy to have made it to our PS.

View: https://twitter.com/KhaDarel_4/status/1036321710608269312

no need to apologize Oldschool, I'm at the point where I just sit back and watch what happens. I have no need to question what this coaching staff does, I have 100% confidence in them. It sure feels good to say that(y)

nighttrain

Legend
no need to apologize Oldschool, I'm at the point where I just sit back and watch what happens. I have no need to question what this coaching staff does, I have 100% confidence in them. It sure feels good to say that(y)
this^

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
183AC632-6BDE-4B4F-8DA3-98722FFAF6FA.jpeg

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Per Source: Rams sign Temarrick Hemingway to Practice Squad

That makes 3 so far.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Warner but that is ancient history.....
Recently....um....

Nope, I'm not giving "official credit" for this response. In Spring 1998, Warner played for the Amsterdam Admirals. In Fall 1998, Warner was on the Rams roster as the #3 QB. Then something happened in 1999, but I forget what exactly...

Getting into the nitty-gritty details: Warner did indeed sign a "futures contract" with the Rams in December 1997, but then was allocated to the Amsterdam Admirals in Feb. 1998. (Heck, I haven't yet found on the interwebs a good explanation as to when the NFL "practice Squad" emerged as we now know it.)

Anyone who can answer my question gets the usual prize: "mad props," a cheers rating, and a Lamborghini. Okay, no Lambo, but the first two.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Possibly Corey Davis spent a few games on the practice squad?? Not that he is here anymore anyway...