Official Rams Cuts and Practice Squad Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
EFB052C1-0404-440F-854D-4E6E01F75193.jpeg

WestCoastRam

Legend
Can't imagine Vinny would let us know about the claims, easy way to lose the trust of sources. Rams certainly don't want bottom end of the roster guys know they're replaceable unless it's a done deal. Plus, it would advertise our needs/strategy to other teams too.

Oh just read we made claims and didn't get any. Def won't know about them now. Neary got grabbed by Browns. Shame. He was def a practice squad candidate.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Hodge and Mitchell both on the PS... I like it...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He did have a lot of supporters that felt he wouldn't make it to the PS.
And your initial quote was so many didn't think he would make it. Either implying he would be claimed or that he wouldn't make the team. Most people felt the PS was a perfect place for him, exactly where he ended up. The PS for a good offense like we have with the players in front of him and the coaching we have is a perfect opportunity for him.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Question: Name a Ram who spent time on our practice squad and emerged to become a strong player?

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
And your initial quote was so many didn't think he would make it. Either implying he would be claimed or that he wouldn't make the team. Most people felt the PS was a perfect place for him, exactly where he ended up. The PS for a good offense like we have with the players in front of him and the coaching we have is a perfect opportunity for him.
my initial response was that "so many didn't think he would make it" was to the tweet of Hodge making the Practice Squad. not sure where you can get that I could be implying two different things but whatever

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I was gonna say Danny Amendola, but he wasn't on our practice squad.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Question: Name a Ram who spent time on our practice squad and emerged to become a strong player?
I'll counter with a question of my own. Name a Rams coach and coaching staff prior to McVay that we had confidence in being able to coach somebody up.

As for the players Matt Longacre was a PS guy his first year as was Malcolm Brown. Morgan Fox, Christian Bryant and Isaiah Johnson were also all on the PS their first year in the league.