OBJ signs with Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Can't say i like it, but i was wrong once before. ;)

IMO he's not the same gifted WR he once was and not a fit with the leaders on this team. We'll see.
I remember that time. You thought you were wrong but weren't.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

i'm not excited one bit by this signing. it's just going too far with the free agents.

i guess i'm just different. to me it will just cheapen the superbowl victory if they actually do it. like the rams didn't build up to it, got better gradually with their players that they nurtured into champions. they just bought it with these johnny come latelys.

i might be out of this year. i'll see how i feel tomorrow.

I feel yah on that. I am feeling the same way about the direction this organization is trying to take. I don’t like it one bit. Not same feeling, the whole we not me motto is starting to sound more like bullshit everyday.

dang

Legend
On the Rams Twitter feed. Pretty good.

1500x500
Pretty……pretty……..pretty good.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm willing to bet both my nuts that if Jefferson made that deep catch in the 3rd quarter, this move never would have been thought of.

Well, you’d have to start singing high notes cuz the Rams were already trying to add a WR. No catch was gonna change that we needed to add a WR and OBJ is a pretty massive upgrade over JJ Koski, no disrespect

SAK11

Rookie

i'm not excited one bit by this signing. it's just going too far with the free agents.

i guess i'm just different. to me it will just cheapen the superbowl victory if they actually do it. like the rams didn't build up to it, got better gradually with their players that they nurtured into champions. they just bought it with these johnny come latelys.

Total opposite for me. I went through a decade of this team being garbage. It feels amazing to have all these players who want to come join the fun in the McVay era. We just beat out the Packers, Saints, and Chiefs (among others) for this guy.

Snead and McVay are doing everything they can to deliver a Super Bowl to this team and this fan base. I’m going to enjoy the ride, can’t imagine abandoning them now.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?

21 years without a championship is gradual. Small SB windows.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Our franchise has one Super Bowl victory in its history. As long as they aren't cheating, I don't care how they get the next one. We're not trying to be Cinderellas. We're trying to be champions lol.
I feel yah on that. I am feeling the same way about the direction this organization is trying to take. I don’t like it one bit. Not same feeling, the whole we not me motto is starting to sound more like bullshit everyday.
We got to our last Super Bowl after bringing in Suh, Talib, and Peters. It's not like those guys were considered team-first angels.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Not a fan of the signing, and I've never been a fan of the player...but if he helps us win a Super Bowl and gets a potential compensatory pick, I'm fine with it.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A buddy of mine is a Seahawks fan, sent me this text,
"Dear Mr Kroneke....Just let us all know when you're done hoarding all of the players in the NFL...sincerely, the rest of the NFL fans....."

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
He missed the night life and limelight of NYC during his time in CLE. He has that back now. This is a big get for the Rams.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Our franchise has one Super Bowl victory in its history. As long as they aren't cheating, I don't care how they get the next one. We're not trying to be Cinderellas. We're trying to be champions lol.

We got to our last Super Bowl after bringing in Suh, Talib, and Peters. It's not like those guys were considered team-first angels.
And we failed. Now we are trying even harder? Seems desperate now… Just hope we can win games, because we are now the laughing stock of the entire NFL if we cannot pull this off. It would be embarassing

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

The Rams have lost 10 players this year to IR, what are they supposed to do ? They replaced one OLB (Hollins) with another (Von Miller), and they lost a WR (DeSean Jackson) and replaced him with another (OBJ). Just keeping OBJ out of Green Bay was worth the price. jmo.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
My 10 yr old son kept coming up to me since yesterday.

"Dad...I keep hearing OBJ is coming to the Rams"

I kept telling him there there was no chance.

Wow
I hope this is not the beginning of your son thinking ...
'My dad's a good guy but he really does not know much of anything'

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Wild. Sounds like the Rams weren't even trying to get him. He just wanted to be in LA. Straight up.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?

Exactly. Lots of new faces on 99 team too without who we wouldn’t have won shit. 4-12 year before.