OBJ signs with Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the point about our Receivers never coming off the field is valid. I think this allows a 4 player rotation in 11 personnel, that allows us to play all 4 but keep all 4 fresh. Theoretically, if you run 11 personnel every play, each of them can get 75% of the snaps, keeping them all, hopefully, healthy down the stretch. Plus the injury insurance.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Keeping him away from Green Bay and potential for a comp makes this a reasonable move.

If we get the old OBJ who knows.

Woods has been in a bad funk with Stafford all year. Maybe OBJ and Stafford are a better match, who knows.
Woods already complained to McVay earlier in the season about not getting the ball. This signing won't improve that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
On the Rams Twitter feed. Pretty good.

1500x500

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Kinda fun being a Rams fan right now...........

I have no idea if any of these moves will work or not , short term or long term

but it's nice to know that your team is at least putting forth the effort

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Kinda fun being a Rams fan right now...........

I have no idea if any of these moves will work or not , short term or long term

but it's nice to know that your team is at least putting forth the effort

I keep saying to myself…

The Walking Dead Reaction GIF by FOX International Channels

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Out of all that OBJ if I finally got it right me likely.
Tyler Rapp just gives up to many plays. He plays really well at times, & Nick Scott is good.Burgees is right there S well,so the depth is there.
What?

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
Does this really help the Rams? Not a position of need.

I guess the thinking is to sign possible impact players for depth.

dang

Legend
Justify it any way you want but we just got Miller and OBJ for a late second and third.

Now we have to be realistic with what just happened to us Sunday night and McVay needs to fix that simultaneously.
Less if we get FA compensation picks in return.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Couple of things.

1) Word out of Cleveland was that they had OBJ running option routes (which we run all the time) and Mayfield ain’t comfortable with those yet and missed seeing OBJ a ton.

2) our locker room has a 100% success rate at keeping knuckleheaditis at bay.

3) Rest assured, OBJ knows that he’s gonna be playing for his last contract. If he’s not an ideal teammate, if he doesn’t put excellent effort and production on film, if he can’t justify to GMs that he deserves another contract, he’s done.

4) This reminds me of TB signing AB. Headcase who goes to TB and contributes to a Super Bowl because how many teams can cover 3 top flight WRs who are positionally interchangeable?

5) The biggest worry for me in this is McVay overthinking things x5 now. I hope tonight he has some wine, gets a hummer to end all hummers, gets a GREAT night’s sleep and comes at this the right way.

6) Also, I’m not gonna sweat this. I still remember when the best we could sign was guys like Jamie Duncan and Drew Bennett. I’m still reeling from the Von Miller signing and OBJ chooses to come here? I don’t know where to begin…

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Will Wolford give up his number ???

He can’t. Numbers once assigned at the beginning of the season are locked in with that team and only can change if a new player takes an old player’s number.

If he stays? We’ll see.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'm not excited one bit by this signing. it's just going too far with the free agents.

i guess i'm just different. to me it will just cheapen the superbowl victory if they actually do it. like the rams didn't build up to it, got better gradually with their players that they nurtured into champions. they just bought it with these johnny come latelys.

i might be out of this year. i'll see how i feel tomorrow.