OBJ signs with Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I feel yah on that. I am feeling the same way about the direction this organization is trying to take. I don’t like it one bit. Not same feeling, the whole we not me motto is starting to sound more like bullshit everyday.
With the Rams continuing to prioritize the group over individuals, how is "we not me" sounding like bullshit? It seems like they are going to do whatever it takes to get the TEAM to a super bowl. No individual matters, it doesn't matter what it takes. Team success is the only thing they are after. Sounds like the definition of we not me, in my opinion.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Woods already complained to McVay earlier in the season about not getting the ball. This signing won't improve that.
McVay went to the WR room and they apparently all approved. So unless one wants to infer that Woods either had no agency or voice in that room, he is good with this as well.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Not a fan of the signing, and I've never been a fan of the player...but if he helps us win a Super Bowl and gets a potential compensatory pick, I'm fine with it.

Just wait until he lays a big block that springs Woods on a jet sweep. The whole sideline will go nuts.

I have a very good feeling about this.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Kupp and Woods played every single offensive snap against the Titans ... 78 each.

Jefferson was in for 96% of the snaps ... 75.

In a three-WR set, that totals 231 snaps for the WRs.

How about 65 each for Kupp and Woods, with Jefferson and Beckham each at 50.

Yeah, that’s not sustainable. We need more rotation, but let’s all understand it’s gonna take time.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Hope if he returns a punt, he doesn't become the 1st guy to shred both ACLs calling for a fair catch...

sloramfan

Starter
jrry 32.. you said it best..

only one of 32 gets to smile after their last win..

and i have to say, i'll still love and respect my rams because even if they fall short... they went ALL IN.. and as a ram fan you gotta love that...

fuck yes...

go rams

slo

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't like OBJ but if this dude helps us get a championship I'll buy his fuckin jersey. Welcome to the Rams and I hope this works out.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Well, you’d have to start singing high notes cuz the Rams were already trying to add a WR. No catch was gonna change that we needed to add a WR and OBJ is a pretty massive upgrade over JJ Koski, no disrespect
I'd say we needed a TE before receiver, but I get where youre coming from. I'm just not sure they were looking for another receiver bc they used their 4th receiver in Jackson very little. His injury history may be the reason, but OBJ is also injury prone, so that reasoning cancels itself out imo. I feel Jefferson dropping that catch (I think there were actually 2 clutch catches he dropped last week) may have pushed McVay to seek someone who can absolutely make those hard catches.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't like OBJ but if this dude helps us get a championship I'll buy his fuckin jersey. Welcome to the Rams and I hope this works out.

You hear that @TexasRam ?

(He’s got that Brian Allen avatar for saying something similar)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
They’ll be calling us the NY Yankees of football but we are making all these moves under a cap. It’s astounding really. Welcome OBJ! You now definitely are in the spotlight again.
Hey now! As a Yankee fan I resent that. That was the old Yankees. Your suggestion would be more accurate if you had said the Dodgers.
Yep. Trust me to inject reality.
Since you aren’t high on Odell the only reality you need is that he didn’t go to an opponent like Green Bay.
I guess the thinking is to sign possible impact players for depth.
This is not much different than Tampa Bay last year. Get Brady, bring in Gronk and Antonio Brown to add to Mike Evans and Chris Godwin.
This is how I felt when a former Red Sox player came to the Yankees. It started with Boggs, then Clemens. I guess those guys weren’t so bad after all.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My 25 yr old son who is a packer fan is pissed but I kept telling him he was coming here as it made too much sense. We are going to the game in Green Bay so I can't wait to see him run out on that field so I can jab my son lol.
You old bastid! ~ SonofRamon

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
And we failed. Now we are trying even harder? Seems desperate now… Just hope we can win games, because we are now the laughing stock of the entire NFL if we cannot pull this off. It would be embarassing

I couldn’t care less about being the laughing stock of the nfl for trying. Trying and failing is not embarrassing. Being the 76ers and failing on purpose in order to succeed and still failing is a laughingstock and failure.

It’s only embarrassing to not try and to fail. I can’t knock the Rams for trying by any means necessary. IMO.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Too much angst for my blood. I have reservations, but the idea that we are not doing it as a team and instead trying to pile up questionable players so it won't be a good win if we win the Superbowl doesn't hold water for me. I'm sure Tampon fans don't look at it that way.

I don't like divas but it's not like the guy is a known dirt bag or beats his wife - that I know of.

I have been a Ram fan way too long to let one or two players make me question my loyalty to my team of 50+ years.

He's a Ram now. I will cheer him on like any other Ram player.

And holy fuck does this FO have balls.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
One year contract ?

I'm sure it's already been answered on here , and I missed it

what exactly does this one year contract mean

the rest of this year , which is half over

or is it for next year as well

what one "year" are we talking ?

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
Too much angst for my blood. I have reservations, but the idea that we are not doing it as a team and instead trying to pile up questionable players so it won't be a good win if we win the Superbowl doesn't hold water for me. I'm sure Tampon fans don't look at it that way.

I don't like divas but it's not like the guy is a known dirt bag or beats his wife - that I know of.

I have been a Ram fan way too long to let one or two players make me question my loyalty to my team of 50+ years.

He's a Ram now. I will cheer him on like any other Ram player.

And holy fuck does this FO have balls.

Thank you for saying this.

A SB win is a SB win, as long as we aren’t cheating I’m good with it by any other means necessary. If good players want to come here, it would be foolish to say no.