OBJ signs with Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Dz49HPpW0AAZj9i.jpg

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Grandma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to the Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swmizzou83

Starter
Until it becomes a problem I'm all for it. We've had plenty of players in the past that people said were going to cause drama and none of them did. The leaders of this team won't let that happen.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm good with this as long as the boys don't get caught doing a victory lap this week like they did against the Titans after adding Von Miller. We haven't won anything yet.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Until it becomes a problem I'm all for it. We've had plenty of players in the past that people said were going to cause drama and none of them did. The leaders of this team won't let that happen.
You know, this is a true statement.

I can't understand how anyone can think this will be worse for us.

At the very least, we are even. At the very most, he gets to raise the Lombardi trophy.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
You know, this is a true statement.

I can't understand how anyone can think this will be worse for us.

At the very least, we are even. At the very most, he gets to raise the Lombardi trophy.
Worse case he takes a roster spot and if he acts up you release him like DJ.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Gushing all week about signing big name player then getting your ass whooped on Sunday.
McVay's thought; Great opportunity to see if we learned anything from last week's signing.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
This team is crazy.

Unbelievable.

And the Oscar for most dramatic GM goes to Les Snead.

So DeSean left because he wasn't getting enough touches.... And OBJ let the Browns because of not enough touches... so remind me, how is OBJ gonna get enough touches?

Because he is a different receiver. More than a one trick pony. He still can break one from short to long. He can fight for the ball. To he honest I wouldn't be surprised to see him return punts or kickoffs.

Also not saying id condone or want this I'm not even thinking next year I'm thinking now however having said that if he performs well and the rams could resign him and possibly trade one of the other receivers to get draft capital back or worst case he signs elsewhere and we definitely would get a 3rd for him!

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
So I'm minding my own business, going through email and come across the Rams update in my box...and it's like...what in the literal hell?!

Who is gonna get pushed out of the rotation to make room? Not Kupp, not Woods. And Jefferson is an up-and-comer in yr 2 and shown flashes.

So where are the extra footballs coming from...?

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I'm willing to bet both my nuts that if Jefferson made that deep catch in the 3rd quarter, this move never would have been thought of.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm willing to bet both my nuts that if Jefferson made that deep catch in the 3rd quarter, this move never would have been thought of.

On one of those plays he looked like he hurt his foot. It’s more about this team is built to win .

Mcvay has built this team to have
SWAG !! Les Snead keeps delivering.
He is almost like Amazon so if you want to go on EBay you might be able to sell your nutts & the sack they came with.
Pretty amazing to me. This just keeps The Rams in a straight up 11 man O”. Say O” 4 O’Dell Beckham.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
A puzzling signing at first blush…

Let’s see…

Did we really need another #3 WR?

Is OBJ a ‘we, not me’ teammate?

Where is our run blocking TE that forces us to run 11 sets all the time now?

Where is that solid Safety to properly complement Fuller?

Or maybe a dependable 3rd RB for injury insurance?

Honestly, I didn’t see this coming. Not sure I’m a fan of this signing just yet.

OBJ needs to make plays consistently, be a model teammate, and fetch us a juicy comp pick next year (when we’ve already got a max of 4 comps already) to win me over. Good luck with that parlay, man.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Now that's going all in!

He could give up the pooper.Maybe that’s all out for most.Going all in is for the Hardcore.
I just like the No Fear on The Rams side of it no matter what reason.