OBJ signs with Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
"Yikes."

-Van
Jefferson
If I was a young WR in the league sharing a WR room with the likes of Kupp, OBJ and Woods, I’d be thanking the football gods. Van seems like a smart kid who has improved since he came into the league. I’m sure he’ll find value in learning a thing or two from OBJ if it means sharing reps with him.

LOURam85

Rookie
1636667365879.png

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I trust the earlier DJax dismissal should say volumes about how we treat selfish prima donnas. I think OBJ will step in line because we are loaded with top tier talent. He is just a piece of it. Just a gut feeling. I hope he works out.

Ramon Ram

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Justify it any way you want but we just got Miller and OBJ for a late second and third.

Now we have to be realistic with what just happened to us Sunday night and McVay needs to fix that simultaneously.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
OBJ to AD: Hey Aaron!
AD: So you think you're all badass because you got taken one pick ahead of me in the draft?
OBJ: Oh shit ...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
My 10 yr old son kept coming up to me since yesterday.

"Dad...I keep hearing OBJ is coming to the Rams"

I kept telling him there was no chance.

Wow

Last edited:

JYB

Starter
Snead keeping Odell from Packers, some insurance against injury and a few deep shots a game. Not to mention a compensatory pick.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Oh well. Looks like a cheap way to add a comp pick later.

I am sure the Rams wanted him for depth/insurance… but this is probably a big factor. Sign the player, get a future pick as a bonus.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
People who dont like this move are insane. The letdown at the Packers facilities but be enormous. Hope it ruins their season.

Ramon Ram

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My 10 yr old son kept coming up to me since yesterday.

"Dad...I keep hearing OBJ is coming to the Rams"

I kept telling him there there was no chance.

Wow
My 25 yr old son who is a packer fan is pissed but I kept telling him he was coming here as it made too much sense. We are going to the game in Green Bay so I can't wait to see him run out on that field so I can jab my son lol.