OBJ signs with Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
The Rams have been running a strictly 11 Personnel set, and this likely caused some friction with DeSean Jackson being the odd man out, so will McVay operate in 10 Personnel and get all 4 of our name WR's into the action at times, or will he stick with 11 Personnel all season ?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Not so fast. There are still conflicting reports out there.

It did come across as a notification from the Rams app on my iPhone, and they are batting 1.000 on those. Same way I found out about the Von Miller trade.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Reportedly the Rams announced it, and then removed it from the website .

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Local AZ live media is having fun with this. First it's a done deal, then it's not. Tweets saying he's still on the fence between Rams & Packers. Then there's the backtrack of the signing on the Rams website.

Lets just hold off until this is clearly resolved.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
It's on ESPN now too.
All I can say is if the talented OBJ shows up, it's a great move. Anything else will bite us in the a$$.

Let's hope for the former.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Local AZ live media is having fun with this. First it's a done deal, then it's not. Tweets saying he's still on the fence between Rams & Packers. Then there's the backtrack of the signing on the Rams website.

Lets just hold off until this is clearly resolved.
Clearly you’re not familiar with how we do things here.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Traded DeSean Jackson for OBj.

When you look at it that way, I'll take it.

Just focus on ball and not being a cancer and I'll be hype with it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It's done. Back up on therams.com

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
His dad just tweeted that the Rams didn’t say please enough so he’s off to the Packers

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I love this team, love the big moves.
Loved the Suh signing. It was big news. Loved the Aqib Talib and Marcus Peters signings. The Ramsey trade was huge and bold and I loved it. The Goff-Stafford trade was also nuts, big and bold full of drama and maybe a little risk but also an awesome move that I couldn't help but get excited about. We've shown we can use our limited picks to get quality players so it's okay to not have 1st round picks for a decade!
Then we gave up our 2nd and 3rd for Von Miller... and I still get excited.. but feeling concerned a little too...

Now OBJ after DJax and this is starting to seem more like a circus than it should.. I should be excited about the prospect of OBJ... but I'm not feeling that excitement as much as I am feeling a little bewildered about this organization. I'm hoping they aren't falling into the "smartest guy in the room" mindset. And I really hope this team isn't signing big names just to stir up interest in Los Angeles. It feels like too much.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well looks like our 11 personnel numbers will only go up and Van will see less playing time

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Can he play OL? Joking but seriously I’m concerned about the OL - especially the interior and now with Allen hurt.