O.J. Simpson has passed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Let's not forget they managed to put him behind bars for 9 years when he tried to reclaim some of his merchandise from some guy. Not the life sentence he deserved but it was something.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Let's not forget they managed to put him behind bars for 9 years when he tried to reclaim some of his merchandise from some guy. Not the life sentence he deserved but it was something.

Absolutely.
Very similar to Capone.
It wasn’t want they wanted to nail him for, but it was something.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Absolutely.
Very similar to Capone.
It wasn’t want they wanted to nail him for, but it was something.

Capone temporary thread derailment.

My wife and I went off to get married by ourselves in the Bahamas. On our wedding night we ate at a restaurant that used to be a house owned by Capone. Pierce Brosnan was sitting alone at a table near ours. I kept seeing him staring at my wife and finally I had to give him the evil eye. LOL

So even today... Capone's house is still a meeting place for the degenerates and very questionable characters.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

They managed to put him behind bars because one of the guys O.J. brought with him threatened the guy who had the memorabilia with a gun. It was an armed robbery that wouldn't - and shouldn't, given O.J. had numerous legal options to get his memorabilia back - have happened, were it not for O.J.'s selfishness and ego.

The man who threatened the guy didn't get enough time for what he did, and O.J. should've served the maximum thirty-three-year sentence for orchestrating the whole thing.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Capone temporary thread derailment.

My wife and I went off to get married by ourselves in the Bahamas. On our wedding night we ate at a restaurant that used to be a house owned by Capone. Pierce Brosnan was sitting alone at a table near ours. I kept seeing him staring at my wife and finally I had to give him the evil eye. LOL

So even today... Capone's house is still a meeting place for the degenerates and very questionable characters.
“I beat James Bond’s skinny ass one night for leering at your mom” is the ultimate when your mom and I were young story to tell your kids……

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I would have invited Pierce over and gotten him shitfaced. :laugh4:

Also will add a funny story... Forget where we were, but a small group of us ran into a bar crawl group at a bar and ended up doing the crawl with them. One of the dudes was Australian and had his wife with him, turned out they were on honeymoon. What's really funny is some of our group were hitting on his wife, well, chatting her up with some interest, prior to him coming over and getting to know us.

As it started getting late he had settled in with the group of us and kept saying he missed his mates and all that, so we were a surrogate of sorts for him. But his wife was staggering around shitfaced and we kept telling him he needed to take her back to the hotel. His wife was cool as shit by the way, which was no surprise to anyone who has been to Australia.

Anyway he finally relented and took her home. But to our surprise he returned and hit the rest of the bars with us, drinking like a fucking champ too I might add. Ended up making a friend and partying with him a couple other times when I hit Australia too.

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
“I beat James Bond’s skinny ass one night for leering at your mom” is the ultimate when your mom and I were young story to tell your kids……

LOL

My 3 adult sons wouldn't fall for it now. They would say that I would have told them about this years ago if it was true. They know me. Hahahahahahaaaaa. I would have given specific details about the beating. Back in those days it wouldn't have been surprising to anyone if I had thrown hands. I've grown out of that now (for the most part anyway). I will say that 007 didn't look her way again that evening though.

I actually refrain from bringing that whole scene up in the house if my wife is present because her head doesn't need to get any bigger. She enjoys hearing me talk about that kook staring at her that night way too much.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMG_2707.jpeg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I would have invited Pierce over and gotten him shitfaced. :laugh4:

Also will add a funny story... Forget where we were, but a small group of us ran into a bar crawl group at a bar and ended up doing the crawl with them. One of the dudes was Australian and had his wife with him, turned out they were on honeymoon. What's really funny is some of our group were hitting on his wife, well, chatting her up with some interest, prior to him coming over and getting to know us.

As it started getting late he had settled in with the group of us and kept saying he missed his mates and all that, so we were a surrogate of sorts for him. But his wife was staggering around shitfaced and we kept telling him he needed to take her back to the hotel. His wife was cool as shit by the way, which was no surprise to anyone who has been to Australia.

Anyway he finally relented and took her home. But to our surprise he returned and hit the rest of the bars with us, drinking like a fucking champ too I might add. Ended up making a friend and partying with him a couple other times when I hit Australia too.

LOL

That would have been funny to invite him over. But we had literally just had our ball and chains attached hours before so we definitely weren't in the mood for company at that moment in time. Plus... I don't give a flying fuck when guys stare at my wife. That's totally normal and to be expected. But you know the difference between the normal stare and the straight creeper drooling out the open mouth way way too long gawking stare... and it was multiple times over. I had to check his ass.

I thought that your Aussie wife story was going to have a completely different ending. Hahahahahahaaaaa!

RamsFan4Life

Starter
LOL

My 3 adult sons wouldn't fall for it now. They would say that I would have told them about this years ago if it was true. They know me. Hahahahahahaaaaa. I would have given specific details about the beating. Back in those days it wouldn't have been surprising to anyone if I had thrown hands. I've grown out of that now (for the most part anyway). I will say that 007 didn't look her way again that evening though.

I actually refrain from bringing that whole scene up in the house if my wife is present because her head doesn't need to get any bigger. She enjoys hearing me talk about that kook staring at her that night way too much.
I feel ya. When me and the misses were kids she was a waitress at a place called Tiffy’s, that was right across the street from Disneyland. One day I was walking her to our car after work, and they wore VERY short shirts with frilly underneath, and she had legs for days……

4 numbnuts rolled by and whistled after they passed. I chased them down the street, promising to throw them the beating of a lifetime.

Thought I had them too……

They got caught at the light and as I was about to dive in through the open windows and get busy, the light changed and they drove off.

Today, running down the street I’d probably fall and break a hip……..

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Rams and Bills were in negotiations for OJ to be a Ram. I n1976, a couple of times, in the Sinner then again in August.

Rams didn't want to give up Jack Youngblood were not offering enough, Bills wanted top players and Rams offering
some guys that were not up to what Ralph Wilson wanted.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams and Bills were in negotiations for OJ to be a Ram. I n1976, a couple of times, in the Sinner then again in August.

Rams didn't want to give up Jack Youngblood were not offering enough, Bills wanted top players and Rams offering
some guys that were not up to what Ralph Wilson wanted.
Where is the Sinner? he's in my mirror I suppose.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I feel ya. When me and the misses were kids she was a waitress at a place called Tiffy’s, that was right across the street from Disneyland.
I remember that place! Actually had dinner there with an old friend and his family when we were done with D'land.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
They managed to put him behind bars because one of the guys O.J. brought with him threatened the guy who had the memorabilia with a gun. It was an armed robbery that wouldn't - and shouldn't, given O.J. had numerous legal options to get his memorabilia back - have happened, were it not for O.J.'s selfishness and ego.

The man who threatened the guy didn't get enough time for what he did, and O.J. should've served the maximum thirty-three-year sentence for orchestrating the whole thing.
Actually, the main reason was OJ told the guy with the gun to not let the others go anywhere, don't let them leave kind of thing. That right there now made it kidnapping along with the armed robbery.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Actually, the main reason was OJ told the guy with the gun to not let the others go anywhere, don't let them leave kind of thing. That right there now made it kidnapping along with the armed robbery.

Even worse then.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Sorry, it doesn't count for anything as far as justice for double murder. Besides, "reclaiming merchandise" in this case is called a felony, deserving of independent judgement and sentencing