O.J. Simpson has passed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
We need to have @jap investigated/tailed etc
If he thinks a double homicide is just "double transgressions" Sorry bro that's just a giant jaw dropping WOW for me anyway.

I won't say good riddance or dance on his grave because who knows wts in store for me but I sure as f-ck won't say "we are all guilty of transgressions or sins or any anything close that's just beyond comprehensible for me

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Now, I didn’t murder my wife… but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night…

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It’s a shame, that he just couldn’t clear his schedule enough to find the “real Killer”, as he claimed he would.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Had to fix it, forgot the blue font.
Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I don't think that is true under any theology.

Certainly not mine.
In before da lock....
I do think there's degrees to hell. Dante thought so, and just heard a Bible study last night quoting it saying that a certain king was "less evil" than his predecessor... whatever that means.
It's not that all transgressions are equally evil, it's just that from a Christian theological standpoint, Jesus' imputed righteousness outweighs any of it, so if you were to put the worst human being on one side of a scale & Jesus' righteousness on the other, JC would crush it. It's why anyone who's received Him can thankfully say they're covered, never to be judged by God -- because God already executed His judgement on JC.
I don't wanna get da ban so I'll stop, but if anyone wants to DM me & ask questions, feel free.

jjab360

Legend
All have sinned and fallen short.

Whether it's a small piece of dung or a truckload of dung. It's still just dung.
What does that even mean lol?

I don't normally ride my high horse but I do when it comes to a murderer

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Recognizing that this is near the edge of the taboo subjects cliff...

In my religion (and many others), there is a distinction between transgressions against G-d, and transgressions against (G-d and) one's fellow human being. Forgiveness from the latter must be sought from those we have transgressed against.

That's what makes murder different. Forgiveness from the victim can neither be sought nor obtained.

Or, in a more pop-culture way of putting it: "Its a Hell of a thing, killing a man (or woman). You take away everything he's (she's) got and everything he's (she's) ever gonna have." (from the aptly named Unforgiven).

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Honestly believe that there are different levels of hell for each human, depending on what they did, much like Dante's Inferno. Murdering two innocent people have to give O.J. a first taste.

I do not believe in heaven, angels, or demons, or a higher power of any kind, other than fate. I just want to live my life the best way I can before I eventually pass. Live it with kindness, treat others with kindness, don't hate a person unless they've proven that they're worth hating.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Like, for example…by rooting for the 49ers.

Even that isn't enough. I have a friend from San Fran who follows the Bay Area teams (obviously, they have their reasons to follow).

When I hate a person, it's because they're doing things that make it easy to hate them. Murderers, rapists, bigots, abusers, people like that.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, one thing is for sure. Justice will be served now.