O.J. Simpson has passed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No link, I’m on my mobile. Article cited cancer battle. 76 years old.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm certain he got the Fast Pass (A Disney Line Thing) that allowed him immediate entry to the most miserable spot in hell.

The world is a safer/better place without that murderer wasting our oxygen.

Good Riddance mother fucker !

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
About Time GIF

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Damn, y'all some cold turkeys lol.....all juice has an expiration date though so that's true.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I so loved OJ Simpson.

I was first a USC fan and secondly an OJ fan. My earliest memories of football were of OJ slicing and dicing UCLA and Notre Dame's defenses and not of the Rams. My Dad was also a Rams fan and so I became one and I wanted the Rams to draft him so badly, it hurt me for years afterwards watching his success in Buffalo. He retired and went into the broadcasting booth and did movies on the side. And then the slow motion Bronco chase...

After briefly defending him until I knew more facts, my love morphed into hate so fast that it shocked me. The verdict was unjust and most of the World knew it then as it does now. Between then and now, I became a Christian. I believe that even murderers can be forgiven if there is true repentance (which only God knows). Aside from the whale swallowing Jonah account, the lost message about the prophet Jonah is that he knew God would forgive the Ninevites after hearing his preaching/prophesizing and he hated them and so ran the other way. I have to say that I feel a bit like Jonah today, lol. Pray for me.

"Amen!" ~ @Merlin

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lol, you'll be hard pressed to find someone who actually thinks he's innocent. As far as his eternal situation I'll leave that between him and God.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
I so loved OJ Simpson.

I was first a USC fan and secondly an OJ fan. My earliest memories of football were of OJ slicing and dicing UCLA and Notre Dame's defenses and not of the Rams. My Dad was also a Rams fan and so I became one and I wanted the Rams to draft him so badly, it hurt me for years afterwards watching his success in Buffalo. He retired and went into the broadcasting booth and did movies on the side. And then the slow motion Bronco chase...

After briefly defending him until I knew more facts, my love morphed into hate so fast that it shocked me. The verdict was unjust and most of the World knew it then as it does now. Between then and now, I became a Christian. I believe that even murderers can be forgiven if there is true repentance (which only God knows). Aside from the whale swallowing Jonah account, the lost message about the prophet Jonah is that he knew God would forgive the Ninevites after hearing his preaching/prophesizing and he hated them and so ran the other way. I have to say that I feel a bit like Jonah today, lol. Pray for me.

"Amen!" ~ @Merlin
Pray for me as well Brother. I ask God to touch my heart each time this pops up on my TV.

I ask each time to lift the hate from my heart and to help me pray for the sinner.

I believe I am loved by my maker and have plenty to be sorry for, He works in miraculous ways……not my task to judge OJ’s salvation.

Thankfully

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was a big OJ fan and watched him play for Buffalo against the Chargers circa 1976. He was funny in the Hertz commercials and I loved his acting in Police Squad. Then I watched in shock as Al Cowlings drove him around, gun in hand, waiting for him to "off" himself. Then I remember OJ "confessing" to a guard that he killed Ron and Nicole. Surprisingly, he somehow got off from the worst trial of the century. Then some people cheered. It was right then and there that I knew America had changed. What a sad day.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I so loved OJ Simpson.

"Amen!" ~ @Merlin

Great post dude.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Good fucking riddance to absolute garbage.

RIH, O.J. RIMFH.

jap

Legend
Pray for me as well Brother. I ask God to touch my heart each time this pops up on my TV.

I ask each time to lift the hate from my heart and to help me pray for the sinner.

I believe I am loved by my maker and have plenty to be sorry for, He works in miraculous ways……not my task to judge OJ’s salvation.

Thankfully
We are all guilty of transgressions.