Noteboom & Allen both injured

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shuie3225

Starter
1662759959582.png

1662759974268.png

BC Ramfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
BC Ramfan
Suboptimal.
I guess we’ll find out if Anchrum is ready.
That leaves AJ Jackson and [ulp] Bobby Evans as OL 'depth.'
Hoping Anchrum as solid as reported.
Brain Trust cavalier attitude on OL depth getting tested early.
NOT good. 16 games to go.

BC

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well it's not like Boom had shown himself to be durable or anything. But that didn't take long did it.

Might end up being a good thing that we have 3 QBs after all. :laugh3:

Shuie3225

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can only imagine what the line looks like if Evans has to come in. Hopefully Trumaine is ready to go but wow what an awful start for our OL. Hard to see the running game and pass pro getting drastically better IMO.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
In case anyone was wondering, OT Eric Fisher is the biggest name still out there unsigned. Worth a tire kick?

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Call me crazy, but I’d like to see Shelton at C and better option than him at RG.

In other words… This could lead to a better combination.
That sort of thing definitely happens. Would we have known that Greg Gaines was our best option at NT if SJD had not gone down?

Shuie3225

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Call me crazy, but I’d like to see Shelton at C and better option than him at RG.

In other words… This could lead to a better combination.
I think the bigger problem is the turnstile we have at LG. Edwards is not good IMO. Honestly we're in pretty bad shape overall. It will be interesting to see how McVay salvages this.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Well it's not like Boom had shown himself to be durable or anything. But that didn't take long did it.

Might end up being a good thing that we have 3 QBs after all. :laugh3:
Damn.. painfully true.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's time for AJ Jackson. But you guys are right sometimes things can work out even when they look shitty. Like maybe Jackson will lock LT down and Boom can be our $40M swing man.

But we're still fucked on the interior. These three are not going to do shit in the playoffs. And they will prevent 9 from doing shit in the playoffs.