Noteboom & Allen both injured

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yea another thing to keep in mind...

Stafford and Ramsey were as bad as the OL. I don't expect those two to keep playing poorly, which means it could have just been a bad game for the OL

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
This is why back up players get a paycheck.
That being said
Please come back Whit we need you

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have easily the best coach and the best GM in the NFL; but they definitely have a weird blind spot about the value of OL.
Well, to be fair, we did win the Super Bowl…so I think that says they have done alright.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
2019 repeat. maybe Stafford sits and we abuse second and third string qbs. no sense in beating up the old man. then maybe they will get it that they need an ol to go with their star qb.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
How embarrassing. Two of our offensive lineman hurt in the same game due to them being pushed around all game. Boom is proving to be non dependable. Sucks because we just extended him

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
How embarrassing. Two of our offensive lineman hurt in the same game due to them being pushed around all game. Boom is proving to be non dependable. Sucks because we just extended him
I thought the same. They beat our OL ass so bad they're injured. How embarrassing and soft.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I thought the same. They beat our OL ass so bad they're injured. How embarrassing and soft.
Uh oh, not the S word. That offends some on here..... too much so, IMO. Because the entire OL did look... Ummm... cuddly on Thursday?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Uh oh, not the S word. That offends some on here..... too much so, IMO. Because the entire OL did look... Ummm... cuddly on Thursday?
They did plus Noteboom & Allen both were durability concerns. I really believe Rams have to make a deal here and find someone like Austin Corbett maybe Teven Jenkins of the Chicago Bears. Get him ready at RG keep Shelton at Center and when Allen comes back, decide which player gives you the best opportunity to win.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Guessing this ain't going to Go-Over Too Well but posting it anyway.

Not mentioning any names but I would argue there are some "Soft" posters on this forum.

Thursday was a very bad loss to a very good team. Personally, I was disappointed. However, I feel a decent number of posters have gone far-too-negative. I believe in having some perspective and learning from the past; and I don't see that here (from some).

For some sound perspective, occasionally I go back to the Vent Thread that followed the loss to Green Bay at the end of November. The Rams had lost three-in-a-row, fell to 7-4 and were winless for the month. Most of us were disappointed and frustrated. However, some posters were "The-Season is Over and the Rams Suck" level of disappointed and frustrated.

I posted back then ... without calling-out anyone ... that I hoped:
"The Rams' coaches and players were more mentally tough than some posters."

That's how I feel right now. Some of the same posters who challenged me back then and insisted the Rams were done are the same guys who seem far-too-negative right now. That's a short memory; and, in my opinion, reflects a lack of understanding of the game, and the ebbs-and-flows of a season.

Just to clearly state my opinion on the 2022 Rams. Same opinion and concerns two months ago as today.
I think the Rams are very good ... not great. Most concerned about the O-Line talent and depth. Pass rush, and depth at RB and WR are my other concerns. Think the Von Miller loss was huge but like the Robinson and Wagner additions which may not have happened if Miller had re-signed.

With a tough schedule and being the defending Champion, would consider 11 or 12 wins a success. That would put the Rams in the Post-season. Hoping for relatively good health at year-end. Then it just comes down to having a chance by playing good football; and winning difficult games against quality opponents ... Like the Rams did last year in the Divisional Round, NFC Championship and Super Bowl ... All very close games that came-down to-the-wire.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake

Well when the defending Superbowl champs come out and it looks like the Oline is on roller skates...yeah that'll make me question their off-season program

dang

Legend
Guessing this ain't going to Go-Over Too Well but posting it anyway.

Not mentioning any names but I would argue there are some "Soft" posters on this forum.

Thursday was a very bad loss to a very good team. Personally, I was disappointed. However, I feel a decent number of posters have gone far-too-negative. I believe in having some perspective and learning from the past; and I don't see that here (from some).

For some sound perspective, occasionally I go back to the Vent Thread that followed the loss to Green Bay at the end of November. The Rams had lost three-in-a-row, fell to 7-4 and were winless for the month. Most of us were disappointed and frustrated. However, some posters were "The-Season is Over and the Rams Suck" level of disappointed and frustrated.

I posted back then ... without calling-out anyone ... that I hoped:
"The Rams' coaches and players were more mentally tough than some posters."

That's how I feel right now. Some of the same posters who challenged me back then and insisted the Rams were done are the same guys who seem far-too-negative right now. That's a short memory; and, in my opinion, reflects a lack of understanding of the game, and the ebbs-and-flows of a season.

Just to clearly state my opinion on the 2022 Rams. Same opinion and concerns two months ago as today.
I think the Rams are very good ... not great. Most concerned about the O-Line talent and depth. Pass rush, and depth at RB and WR are my other concerns. Think the Von Miller loss was huge but like the Robinson and Wagner additions which may not have happened if Miller had re-signed.

With a tough schedule and being the defending Champion, would consider 11 or 12 wins a success. That would put the Rams in the Post-season. Hoping for relatively good health at year-end. Then it just comes down to having a chance by playing good football; and winning difficult games against quality opponents ... Like the Rams did last year in the Divisional Round, NFC Championship and Super Bowl ... All very close games that came-down to-the-wire.
100% agree. If you’ve been a Rams fan -hell a fan of any NFL team - for any period of time you have to know there are good games and bad games, lucky games and unlucky games, good plays and bad plays. You win when you play good, get lucky and have more good plays than your opponent. You lose when you don’t. But for the love of God don’t cry chicken little at the first sign of distress. Have you not seen what this team, these coaches and these players have done over the past 5 seasons. The Rams have planned for just about any situation. What makes you think that’s not in place now. Relax , enjoy and have faith.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Time for more 12 personnel.

Let's not go on 3 game loosing streak before we figure it out.

Getting Stafford killed, isn't the way to win games.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
See Tennessee game last year (not to mention SF, GB). How’d the season end up?

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
See Tennessee game last year (not to mention SF, GB). How’d the season end up?

Definitely worth keeping perspective. What worries me this year though is that our o-line talent seems much less capable. Time will tell. You never know. Perhaps we find out now that a few of our OL depth players ought to be starters. Fingers crossed.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I'm not too upset that they lost, more concerned about HOW they lost. If I'm honest, I expected a loss here, but was hoping the Rams would look more respectable.

A loss to one of the best teams in the league in week one is not reason for going all chicken little up in here, but my goodness those Rams looked reeeeaaallly bad on Thursday. Is it me or do they tend to poo their pantaloons in a lot nationally televised games, haha. But last post season was so glorious. So. So. So. Glorious. Go you frustrating Rams, Go!!!