Not to beat a dead horse but...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
...here's a few big names bashing Brady. gives me the warm and fuzzies.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/deflat...ngland-patriots-quarterback/story?id=28428275

Many NFL players, both current and former, say they're having a hard time believing Tom Brady's denial that he knew anything about the alleged use of deflated footballs during the team's AFC Championship win last Sunday over the Indianapolis Colts.

gty_tom_brady_tackle_js_150123_16x9_608.jpg

Richard Sherman Discusses Tom Brady
Jim Rogash/Getty Images

Brady told reporters Thursday that his preference for pressure was 12.5 pounds per square inch. Footballs, which are weighed before the game, must be inflated to no less than that.

"I have no knowledge of anything," Brady, a three-time Super Bowl winner, said. "I was as surprised as anybody when I heard Monday morning that this happened."

The Patriots said they are cooperating with the NFL's investigation.

Here is a look at what Brady's biggest critics are saying:

1. Jesse Palmer, former New York Giants quarterback

The ESPN analyst and former star of ABC's "The Bachelor" told "Good Morning America' today that he doesn't believe that Brady didn't notice that the ball was deflated below 12.5 pounds per square inch.

"I wouldn't believe that. Quarterbacks, again, they're so particular about the footballs they throw in these football games. It's kind of like your Starbucks order. Some quarterbacks like footballs that are worn in. Some like them inflated. Some like them deflated," he said.

2. Richard Sherman, Seattle Seahawks cornerback

ap_richard_sherman_js_150123_16x9_608.jpg

Elaine Thompson/AP Photo
PHOTO: Seattle Seahawks' Richard Sherman runs in NFL football practice, on Jan. 21, 2015, in Renton, Wash.

“I think people sometimes get a skewed view of Tom Brady,” Sherman said Wednesday at a news conference in Seattle. “That he’s just a clean-cut [guy], does everything right, never says a bad word to anyone and we know him to be otherwise.”

Sherman's history with Brady goes back to the Seahawks' 24-23 over the Patriots on Oct. 14, 2012.

As Sherman tells the story, Brady told him to “see him after the game when they win.” After the Seahawks won, Sherman was taped asking Brady, “You mad bro?”

Though Brady had no response, the video went viral.

3. Mark Brunell, former Green Bay Packers quarterback

gty_mark_brunell_js_150123_16x9_608.jpg

Sam Greenwood/Getty Images
PHOTO: Former Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Mark Brunell, left, speaks with Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shahid Khan prior to being inducted into the Pride of the Jaguars at EverBank Field on Dec. 15, 2013, in Jacksonville, Fla.

"I did not believe what Tom had to say," Brunell said on ESPN. "Those balls were deflated. Somebody had to do it. I don't believe there's an equipment manager in the NFL that would, on his own initiative, deflate a ball without the starting QB's approval ... That football is our livelihood. If you don't feel good about throwing that ball? Your success on the football field can suffer from that."

4. Jerome Bettis, former Los Angeles/St. Louis Rams and Pittsburgh Steelers halfback

gty_jerome_bettis_js_150123_16x9_608.jpg

George Gojkovich/Getty Images
PHOTO: Former running back Jerome Bettis of the Pittsburgh Steelers looks on from the sideline before a game against the Cleveland Browns at Heinz Field on Sept. 7, 2014, in Pittsburgh, Pa.

"I'm so disappointed because I thought this was a perfect opportunity for Tom Brady to go and say 'You know what? I made a mistake. I blew it. It's on me. I'll take the blame here, and this will go away.' He didn't do that," Bettis, nicknamed "The Bus," told ESPN. "I'm disappointed in you, Tom Brady."

5. Brian Dawkins, former Philadelphia Eagles and Denver Broncos safety

"This is unbelievable," Dawkins, nicknamed "Weapon X," said on ESPN. "For you not to know what you touch every play? ... The equipment manager is being thrown under the bus now. Now he's the guy. Now he's the one responsible. He took it upon himself to doctor up the balls when nobody else knew about it? That hard [to believe]."

6. John Madden, former Oakland Raiders coach

gty_john_madden_js_150123_16x9_608.jpg

David Dermer/Diamond Images/Getty Images
PHOTO: Former NFL coach John Madden waives to the crowd after being introduced before the 2012 Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement ceremony on August 4, 2012, at Fawcett Stadium in Canton, Ohio.

"That would have to be driven by the quarterback," Madden told The Sports Xchange on Wednesday. "That's something that wouldn't be driven by a coach or just the equipment guy. Nobody, not even the head coach, would do anything to a football unilaterally, such as adjust the amount of pressure in a ball, without the quarterback not knowing. It would have to be the quarterback's idea."

7. Troy Aikman, former Dallas Cowboys quarterback

gty_troy_aikman_js_150123_16x9_608.jpg

Maddie Meyer/Getty Images
PHOTO: Troy Aikman, former NFL player and current NFL analyst answers questions from the press at Super Bowl XLVIII Media Center on Jan. 28, 2014, in New York City.

"It's obvious that Tom Brady had something to do with this," Aikman told Dallas sports radio station KTCK-AM on Thursday. "For the balls to be deflated, that doesn't happen unless the quarterback wants that to happen, I can assure you of that."

8. Hines Ward, former Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver

gty_hines_ward_js_150123_16x9_608.jpg

Joe Sargent/Getty Images
PHOTO: Announcer Hines Ward looks on before the game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Baltimore Ravens on Nov. 18, 2012, at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pa.

"It's cheating," Hines Ward said on Wednesday. "Regardless of how you may want to spin it. It helps Tom Brady, provides a better grip on the football, especially in bad weather conditions like rain."

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
"I'm so disappointed because I thought this was a perfect opportunity for Tom Brady to go and say 'You know what? I made a mistake. I blew it. It's on me. I'll take the blame here, and this will go away.' He didn't do that," Bettis, nicknamed "The Bus," told ESPN. "I'm disappointed in you, Tom Brady."
He really couldn't... a guilty plea would pretty much force the NFL to make a verdict, which could then be very well disqualification. Pats are doing everything they can to drag this out until it's too late for that.

Its ok to bash this dead horse over and over again.(y)
What's dead about it? This isn't even a week old.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I think its hilarious one of the few Qbs to stick up for the Patriots I'd Matt leinert an crappy nfl never was QB and ex Pete Carroll qb

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The one final thing I'll say, he knows why it was done, probably ordered it (Brady). But on the larger scale of things this is much less influential on the outcome of a blowout game than spygate....I like how they are giving it to the Pats, but it could be the fuel needed to them to win the game next Sunday...Not a real big deal, but a huge embarrassment to the owners....

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Bettis gets it,like watergate it's the cover up that'll getcha

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
The thing about this latest chapter in the New England cheating novel - who knows how long it's been going on? How many close games (example Baltimore the week before) could have turned out different if they didn't doctor the balls to their benefit?? I bet it goes way beyond just this one game...

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
It's like they're both pathological liars, there's no method to their lies, no reason. They just lie to do it, it's like they make themselves crazy and elaborate ways of getting caught, just to lie some more.

V3

Hall of Fame
He really couldn't... a guilty plea would pretty much force the NFL to make a verdict, which could then be very well disqualification. Pats are doing everything they can to drag this out until it's too late for that.

What's dead about it? This isn't even a week old.
At this point, I think it's a cat. How many times can NE get away with crap like this. They have 9 lives.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
At this point, I think it's a cat. How many times can NE get away with crap like this. They have 9 lives.
Once for every picture Kraft has of Goodell and a farm animal.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
The thing about this latest chapter in the New England cheating novel - who knows how long it's been going on? How many close games (example Baltimore the week before) could have turned out different if they didn't doctor the balls to their benefit?? I bet it goes way beyond just this one game...
EGG ZACKLY

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Please continue to beat the cold dead snot out of this horse. I am not going to hold my breath waiting for the NFL to "discipline" the putriots, and we do not need that asshat Goodell to tell us what we have known since 2002. The NE franchise is a dirty, dirty diaper.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
No way Brady did this without Belicheat knowing about it. No way. They couldn't pin it on the equipment mgr, and now they're going to throw Brady under the Bus. Not that I have a problem with that, but the bigger issue is being squashed. The Patriots organization is rotten, and so is NFL HQ.

Now, while I agree that many teams are above board, NFL NY stinks to high heaven, and it all starts with Goodhell's office.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
No way Brady did this without Belicheat knowing about it. No way. They couldn't pin it on the equipment mgr, and now they're going to throw Brady under the Bus. Not that I have a problem with that, but the bigger issue is being squashed. The Patriots organization is rotten, and so is NFL HQ.

Now, while I agree that many teams are above board, NFL NY stinks to high heaven, and it all starts with Goodhell's office.
BUT HEY, I'd do it for 44 mil/yr

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Odd that they referred to Brunell as a former Packers QB rather than the former Jaguars QB.

Also, I feel like Kurt Warner basically said that Brady would have to know as well.