Not to beat a dead horse but...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The thing about this latest chapter in the New England cheating novel - who knows how long it's been going on? How many close games (example Baltimore the week before) could have turned out different if they didn't doctor the balls to their benefit?? I bet it goes way beyond just this one game...

EXACTLY!!! What about those games decided by a FG or less? Less than 8 Pts? How many of THOSE games were there?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The one final thing I'll say, he knows why it was done, probably ordered it (Brady). But on the larger scale of things this is much less influential on the outcome of a blowout game than spygate....I like how they are giving it to the Pats, but it could be the fuel needed to them to win the game next Sunday...Not a real big deal, but a huge embarrassment to the owners....

That's been something I've been thinking too. This may give them a little extra so to speak and often this type of thing, this type of adversity, galvanizes a team. Especially when the news media cycle is nonstop and relentless and repetitive.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
That's been something I've been thinking too. This may give them a little extra so to speak and often this type of thing, this type of adversity, galvanizes a team. Especially when the news media cycle is nonstop and relentless and repetitive.
Ah...no
Seattle is going to destroy them

While all this distraction is coming NE's way Seahawks are gearing up to murder people

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Brady knew, Bellichick knew, the refs knew (at least the ones spotting the ball) The WRs knew, the RBs knew. And of course, the ball boys knew because if they weren't privy to the low pressure beforehand, they would of contacted somebody and tried to fix the pressure the way their QB liked it.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Brady knew, Bellichick knew, the refs knew (at least the ones spotting the ball) The WRs knew, the RBs knew. And of course, the ball boys knew because if they weren't privy to the low pressure beforehand, they would of contacted somebody and tried to fix the pressure the way their QB liked it.
If the refs on the field knew, then refs central at NFL HQ knew.

rams2050

Starter
I hope the Seahawks destroy them. I hope every fan in the stadium boos those cheaters when they come onto the field.

I cannot believe how so many beat writers and newspaper and magazine columnists were so obtuse, so disbelieving of what had to be in front of their eyes all along. Few of them even read "Spygate;" they preferred, instead, to believe that everything was lollipops and balloons (deflated ones, as it turns out) in NFL-Land. None of them had the guts to call out the NFL on providing a fertile environment for a culture of cheating. Too worried were they of looking the gift horse in the mouth. Instead of chasing a fantastic story that actually might have kept the Cheats closer to the straight and narrow they pretended that everything was fine, that no one was cheating, and that the PATS WERE JUST THAT GOOD!

Well, folks, statistics don't lie. You might have an outlier or two among the data, but when EVERY SINGLE point on the graph is an outlier, well, Sherlock, something ain't right.

Too bad it took a hokey conspiracy about deflated balls to get the world's attention.

And what is worst of all is this: they are still cheating in myriad ways that NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW ABOUT!