OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2023/24 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Wasn't this guy always hurt in college too? Now he's hurt before the first game.

Yes he was, last season Njigba hurt his hamstring early in the year, fist game, tried to come back around the middle of the year could not, then decided to just enter the draft and not worry about being there for his team. IMO, if he had played in the game against Georgia the results might have been different.

I understand he knew he was going to be a first round selection, however, you did not play one whole game for your team and when they needed you most, you decided not to play. Again, I understand, but it doesn't mean I have to like it and now that he is with Seattle, so I hope he does not play for them against my Rams, IMO, that would be somewhat fair as me being selfish.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yes he was, last season Njigba hurt his hamstring early in the year, fist game, tried to come back around the middle of the year could not, then decided to just enter the draft and not worry about being there for his team. IMO, if he had played in the game against Georgia the results might have been different.

I understand he knew he was going to be a first round selection, however, you did not play one whole game for your team and when they needed you most, you decided not to play. Again, I understand, but it doesn't mean I have to like it and now that he is with Seattle, so I hope he does not play for them against my Rams, IMO, that would be somewhat fair as me being selfish.
Ohowihateohiostate (that’s an old Sporting news reference), but I agree. Georgia couldn’t handle Harrison. How do they handle the two of them.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Ohowihateohiostate (that’s an old Sporting news reference), but I agree. Georgia couldn’t handle Harrison. How do they handle the two of them.
I know, you are a Penn State guy. Would it kill you to put something on those damn helmets?
1692809427534.png

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

has dobbins ever been healthy? what a waste of a career.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A QB about to be 40? Very well might have played his last down.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
You don't put Jets and superbowl hopes in the same sentence. Even though I just did. But that's just to make a point.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It was a very clean tackle by Floyd. There was no bending of any part of the leg. Strange how it ended with an Achilles tear.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

It was a very clean tackle by Floyd. There was no bending of any part of the leg. Strange how it ended with an Achilles tear.

That MetLife turf sure seems to have a disproportionate amount of leg injuries.