OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2023/24 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Turf is turf and 40 years old is old for the NFL. I will never understand how NFL owners would rather pay less for the upkeep of a pretty field then protect their high-priced investments. Just plain stupid!

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
NFL moment for me. Rogers traded to the jets and the hype. just that alone was entertaining. fwd. to 1st Monday night game this year. huge! if you love football. 1st series with Rodgers, I watch him realize these guys are fast and I'm in trouble and ........the look on his face sitting on the ground, the cut to Salehs Face, lol, sorry I know it's not funny, but can you imagine what's going through his head at that moment? the look sad it all. then we get see Wilson who was sacked and moved on from Last year, come in and lead the jets to an overtime victory with a walk off punt return no less in overtime as the nail in the coffin. Priceless! NFL on ESPN, go rams.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I actually thought Karen was faking the injury. It looked like he was thinking to himself, “I am not playing behind this Oline, screw this”, or “Why did I want out of Green Bay again?”. Then he dropped. I don’t usually laugh at injuries, but you couldn’t make this stuff up.

I was rooting for a tie. Once Rodgers went down I was rooting for the Jets. I love a good defense. They are fun to watch.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't know that. You are correct.

Not saying it or any turf is good mind you. I'm curious if the Rams are looking at how to make SoFi grass. Not sure irrigation was I stalled with the sub level field making it very difficult.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It bugs the hell out of me to see open air stadiums with artificial turf.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Noteboom banged up? I can't believe it
Sad Feelings GIF

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
9ers and Philly will probably be the physical matchups the Rams have this regular season.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
People always seem to get hurt playing on fake grass.
The Brady Bunch Football GIF
I'd like grass fields too. But there are I juries there too like Dobbins last week. Plus we've seen many stadiums that had shitty grass. Where the commode played he'll the whiteners I think replace their grass every couple of years especially when the stadium was new. I'm just glad we don't have any stadiums that are also baseball fields.

Side note always blame Jan

Psycho_X

Legend
Wonder if Noteboom’s injury happened on this play? Could've been a lot worse.

Would be a good guess probably. Man, Avila was late to the party on that play. Rookie was phenomenal in pass blocking but still seems a bit slow in the run game. Hopefully will fix itself with time. But if it wasn't for his man hopping right past him and creating a gigantic cluster F that would have been a big gain.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
How early in the game next Sunday does Fred Warner take a cheap shot at Puka’s mid section as he‘s running a route across the middle?
It is about time our oline cleans up the pile and hits the line backers when they are playing thru the whistle. Follow the play and land on them hard. Be smart, but take advantage of opportunities.