OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2023/24 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
How early in the game next Sunday does Fred Warner take a cheap shot at Puka’s mid section as he‘s running a route across the middle?
My biggest fear. The Niners are going to try to be very physical with our young players, even if it means injuring them.
Wonder if Noteboom’s injury happened on this play? Could've been a lot worse.

I thought that may have been the play also.
It is about time our oline cleans up the pile and hits the line backers when they are playing thru the whistle. Follow the play and land on them hard. Be smart, but take advantage of opportunities.
We had an excellent OLT on our high school team last year. Every time that he would pancake a kid he would body surf on him. It was hilarious. His arms would be spread out and his feet were raised up like a skydiver. It really angered some players but it didn’t matter. They just got more reckless and easier for him to block.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
let's hope Stafford survives this game, just sayin...go rams.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Curious to what data has been procured to determine which is safer?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Curious to what data has been procured to determine which is safer?

My local sports talk guy read off all the stats for the last decade this morning and there was no difference.

There were a couple of single years during that time that had stats going slightly higher for turf... but the overall stats over the last 10 years shows no difference at all.

Grass fields can have worse injury causing issues than turf... especially as games get into the 2nd half.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
R.jpg

Oh yeah?? Well Pertty better watch out when our guys hit 'im!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As climate change and draught become more of a national/international topic for discussion, I wonder if more stadiums soon convert to artificial turf and away from grass ?
Can we imagine golf courses one day being forced to abandon grass ?

is that the same as there will be no more snow.
or polar bears.
or rain?

or any list of things that will supposedly not be around anymore? pick something, anything.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
is that the same as there will be no more snow.
or polar bears.
or rain?

or any list of things that will supposedly not be around anymore? pick something, anything.

Or that the biggest proponents of climate change, using private jets to go all over the World....and then returning to their seafront properties. You know, the ones that will be underwater next year, they say.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So NFL stadium grass affects climate change? Interesting. I guess soccer fields across the globe are exempt?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i wonder what rg3 thinks about this turf vs grass debate?

dang

Legend
So this is my 6000th post. I thought a little bit about what I wanted to say with this post.

So here it is: I love this forum. I love reading the topics, insights and yes opinions of the posters on this forum. It allows me to share my love, agony of defeat and thrill of victory with other likeminded diehard Rams fans. But I don’t enjoy when the topic falls into political positioning or obvious disrespect/disgust between posters related to your political views. It’s a cancer that we are subjected to daily via social media and news outlets. I’d like for everyone on this forum to consider staying away from the temptation to steer the posts into a political showdown. Let’s save that for other outlets. That’s my 6000th post and I’m hoping it matters but if not…..Go Rams and FUCK everything to do with the 69ers!!!!!