OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2023/24 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah, that Achilles injury is a stone bitch for sure

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I feel very schizophrenic about Ramsey's injury.

On one hand, I feel bad for him, because I like the guy and he was pretty good for us most of his tenure. On the other hand, I feel lucky that we parted ways when we did, especially with this news. And then I feel bad that I feel lucky.
You heartless bastid!

Tano

Legend
Police Academy Goodbye GIF

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well ... at least he has 9 weeks to heal up

He's barely seen the field. Injuries or not this dude isn't contributing in any capacity. That precious first round pick the Rams traded away and that everyone and their mother claimed to have MoRtageD tHeIr FuTuRe isn't doing shit for that team either.

Imagine the shit Les would've taken had he gone this route. Hell TuTu has contributed more and he's taken so much more crap for being a 2nd rounder and not another player. At least he's playing and seemingly getting better right now.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
He's barely seen the field. Injuries or not this dude isn't contributing in any capacity. That precious first round pick the Rams traded away and that everyone and their mother claimed to have MoRtageD tHeIr FuTuRe isn't doing shit for that team either.

Imagine the shit Les would've taken had he gone this route. Hell TuTu has contributed more and he's taken so much more crap for being a 2nd rounder and not another player. At least he's playing and seemingly getting better right now.
It was a bad pick by Brad. While he’s done some really good things over in Detroit; there’s been some head scratching picks/trades by Brad Holmes that take a bit of shine off the guy imo.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It was a bad pick by Brad. While he’s done some really good things over in Detroit; there’s been some head scratching picks/trades by Brad Holmes that take a bit of shine off the guy imo.

i mean i'll admit he's still got a chance but it shows that lauding draft picks just b/c you have them is a pointless endeavor. Praising the unknown vs. criticizing a team for going all in for a title.

Draft picks are just a tool to help complete and get the depth of your team with the HOPE someone turns out to be a stud. THey aren't an express pass to being good.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Jeesh, that's a bummer. Maybe if the Chiefs are short handed on WR they'd be willing to trade Creed Humphrey for Tutu Atwell

Sorry, couldnt help myself
Is there any way you moderators could take deiterbrock’s credits away from him?:laugh2:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jeesh, that's a bummer. Maybe if the Chiefs are short handed on WR they'd be willing to trade Creed Humphrey for Tutu Atwell

Sorry, couldnt help myself
Do they have a first rounder to make it an even trade?