OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2022/23 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

My position is that Strong Safeties is one of the easiest positions to field in the NFL. There is always an overabundance of these style of excellent skilled players entering the NFL each & every year.

I am 100% behind Snead on how he looks at this SS position. He will never spend $$$ or invest heavily in a Jamal Adams type skilled position defender.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Trading for him was, in my mind, an attempt to accomplish what we did when we traded for Ramsey (about 9 months before their trade). There's only one Snead, though! :sunglasses:
I think it’s more than that. Pete thought Adams could be the new Earl Thomas. Pete had some flawed projection there.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Any word yet as to the severity of Anchrum's ankle injury ?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
No but I've been there before, but not as bad. He's done for six weeks on the high ankle sprain. Godspeed Anchrum, we need you!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm wondering if Dixon can play next week. Maybe a Dicker is in the cards?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Maybe, but I don't think Bidwell would appreciate that.

Screw Bidwell. He and his dad (well, especially his dad) can go straight to hell, don't pass go, don't collect a fucking cent.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I think it’s more than that. Pete thought Adams could be the new Earl Thomas. Pete had some flawed projection there.
Yeah, a cover/ big play safety like Minka Fitzpatrick would have been worth it possibly...but not Adams.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
No but I've been there before, but not as bad. He's done for six weeks on the high ankle sprain. Godspeed Anchrum, we need you!

So its been diagnosed as a high ankle sprain, thanks for the info, I hadn't heard. :clinkingbeer:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
So its been diagnosed as a high ankle sprain, thanks for the info, I hadn't heard. :clinkingbeer:
Lol, no I ain't a doctor. But judging by his level of pain, typically it's a high. Hopefully not as bad as Trey

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Can not find anything other than it was an ankle, not his knee. Rams Swing OT Alaric Jackson moved in @ RG & had a very good game.

Anchrum went down very fast when the ball was snapped, as he tried to make the block. I did not see any hit or rolling up on the lower left leg. He was grasping his left knee @ first when he went down.

Another injury for Anchrum...not looking good for him. Anchrum suffered an ankle injury during the Rams' second 2021 preseason contest & ended up on the IR last season.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Bin
Can not find anything other than it was an ankle, not his knee. Rams Swing OT Alaric Jackson moved in @ RG & had a very good game.

Anchrum went down very fast when the ball was snapped, as he tried to make the block. I did not see any hit or rolling up on the lower left leg. He was grasping his left knee @ first when he went down.

Another injury for Anchrum...not looking good for him. Anchrum suffered an ankle injury during the Rams' second 2021 preseason contest & ended up on the IR last season.

Bonifay’d- I posted & posted about how A’Jackson is probably The Best RG on The Rams & he actually(surprisingly) looks better there than LT.I wasn’t able to watch the game today,but heard Anchrum was injured early. My hope(thought) was it was Jackson to replace him.
I actually like the Michigan State kid at LT when they switched during the preseason games.Sort of weird to think,but this could be a good thing?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Bonifay’d with all that said about my post above. What is your take on A’Jackson at RG?

I actually like him there because he is a Bigger Guard. He never really has lined up with Havenstien,so there could be better improvement these next few weeks on the Right Side of the O’Line.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I would run with Jackson & Shelton as starters with Havenstein/Edwards & Noteboom. With Brian Allen & now Tremayne Anchrum injured. I would bring up OT AJ Arcuri from the PS until one of the injured OL'ers returns to full health.

Alaric Jackson had a very good first-time outing @ RG in the regular season. Jackson's performance @ RG was not good in preseason.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I would run with Jackson & Shelton as starters with Havenstein/Edwards & Noteboom. With Brian Allen & now Tremayne Anchrum injured. I would bring up OT AJ Arcuri from the PS until one of the injured OL'ers returns to full health.

Alaric Jackson had a very good first-time outing @ RG in the regular season. Jackson's performance @ RG was not good in preseason.

He's only been with us for a week, but I'd also consider the possibility of bringing up the new guy, Oday Aboushi.