OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2022/23 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or was November always too optimistic?
I think the teams know (and have known) exactly what they are dealing with here, which is why nobody has signed him. The speculation in the media and amongst fans may be construed as optimism, but more likely wishful thinking....

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think the teams know (and have known) exactly what they are dealing with here, which is why nobody has signed him. The speculation in the media and amongst fans may be construed as optimism, but more likely wishful thinking....

He should have taken the Rams offer, despite him and his agent viewing it as a lowball. The Rams may get one month of sub-par Odell then have to pray that he reaches his optimal level for the playoffs. At least he’d be guaranteed to get paid something if he accepted the offer.

How much is that really worth when nothing is certain? November is likely wishful thinking and the Rams are now dealing with Lewis’s knee problems, Allen’s knee problems and Van’s knee problems, after getting kicked in the pants for relying on Gurley’s knee problems.
Should they be buyers with no proof? I don’t think so, at least not at what OBJ wants.

It seems clear that they signed Robinson for insurance against OBJ not being ready.

dang

Legend
He should have taken the Rams offer, despite him and his agent viewing it as a lowball. The Rams may get one month of sub-par Odell then have to pray that he reaches his optimal level for the playoffs. At least he’d be guaranteed to get paid something if he accepted the offer.

How much is that really worth when nothing is certain? November is likely wishful thinking and the Rams are now dealing with Lewis’s knee problems, Allen’s knee problems and Van’s knee problems, after getting kicked in the pants for relying on Gurley’s knee problems.
Should they be buyers with no proof? I don’t think so, at least not at what OBJ wants.

It seems clear that they signed Robinson for insurance against OBJ not being ready.
Couple of thoughts:
-not catching any FA fish could mean a lot more bait on the hook for OBJ
-Rams need something to pump up the offense. This year and beyond. OBJ could be the ticket
- If physically cleared its like starting over. And that should mean its worth taking a chance with a multi-year contract for OBJ
- There will be options for OBJ so Rams be prepared to play ball
- If the Rams sign OBJ it would be a nice FU to Von Miller. Great player but stfu on your incessant social media posts And your welcome for all the thanks you gave the Rams for saving your career and allowing you, your dad and your agent to get one more big contract.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Couple of thoughts:
-not catching any FA fish could mean a lot more bait on the hook for OBJ
-Rams need something to pump up the offense. This year and beyond. OBJ could be the ticket
- If physically cleared its like starting over. And that should mean its worth taking a chance with a multi-year contract for OBJ
- There will be options for OBJ so Rams be prepared to play ball
- If the Rams sign OBJ it would be a nice FU to Von Miller. Great player but stfu on your incessant social media posts And your welcome for all the thanks you gave the Rams for saving your career and allowing you, your dad and your agent to get one more big contract.

I love the part about Von. I’m not so sure with Beckham. I have to think the Rams know he’s not playing in November. They have around 8 million in cap space to add him now. If the Chiefs know he isn’t ready than so does Snead.

I don’t look at it the same as you with the contract either. I will ask again. What is two months of OBJ worth? I wouldn’t want to give him 8 million for two months. They won’t have any idea if he’s playing to his highest level or not. So, why sign him for three years? Hes 30 years old with two knee surgeries. It’s not as if he dominated last year either. I think the smart move is to call his bluff. Nobody is rushing to sign him.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
My kid is the starting Nose tackle and Left Guard for his undefeated High School team, as a sophomore.

He doesn’t take any risks on weekends. He’s been a key player on the team and doesn’t want to miss a single game.

Maybe some of these pros that get injured fooling around, figure they’ve already arrived and they put in the time so they deserve to do as they please.