NFL Arrests and Lawsuits - 2019

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
No. My roots go deep in Florida and so do it’s problems.

When you see the Headline "Florida Man".... I'm willing to bet the man is almost never a Floridian. He lives here now, but it's doubtful that he was born here. In fact... it's kinda difficult to even find Floridians anymore, especially in Central to South Florida (where the largest part of the population lives). The transplants and snowbirds far outnumber real Locals... that fact is unquestionably real.

My family's roots go WAY back here in F L A.... many many generations back. Ha, maybe that's what's wrong with us.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When you see the Headline "Florida Man".... I'm willing to bet the man is almost never a Floridian. He lives here now, but it's doubtful that he was born here. In fact... it's kinda difficult to even find Floridians anymore, especially in Central to South Florida (where the largest part of the population lives). The transplants and snowbirds far outnumber real Locals... that fact is unquestionably real.

My family's roots go WAY back here in F L A.... many many generations back. Ha, maybe that's what's wrong with us.
My grandfather was born in Miami around 1910 or 11. When he said the word Miami it came out Mi-am-ah. I loved to listen to him talk about the roads being dirt and dodging alligators. He claimed his father was the postmaster. His last name was Hudson and he was connected to some huge dairy down there. He contracted rabies twice from wild dogs in his youth. He hated dogs the rest of his life. He had an interesting life.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My grandfather was born in Miami around 1910 or 11. When he said the word Miami it came out Mi-am-ah. I loved to listen to him talk about the roads being dirt and dodging alligators. He claimed his father was the postmaster. His last name was Hudson and he was connected to some huge dairy down there. He contracted rabies twice from wild dogs in his youth. He hated dogs the rest of his life. He had an interesting life.

There are still old timers around pronouncing it Mi-am-ah to this day! That's good stuff. My wife's father's side were all from Pompano Beach... they'd pronounce it that way too back in the day.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The #Giants have suspended S Kamrin Moore until further investigation. He was arrested over the weekend in NJ and charged with a third-degree aggravated assault for punching a woman, knocking her unconscious and stepping on her neck.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The Arizona Cardinals have released offensive tackle Desmond Harrison after a warrant was issued for his arrest on felony charges of assault in North Carolina.

A Greensboro police spokesman told multiple news outlets that an incident report was filed Tuesday. The charges would be assault on a person by strangulation and assault on a female by a male.

Further details of the case were not immediately available. The Cardinals did not address why they released Harrison.

Harrison joined the Cardinals in June after the team claimed him off waivers from the Cleveland Browns. After joining the Browns as an undrafted free agent in 2018, Harrison started eight games at left tackle.

In a corresponding roster move, the Cardinals agreed to terms with defensive back Jalen Thompson, a supplemental draft pick, to a four-year contract.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
There are still old timers around pronouncing it Mi-am-ah to this day! That's good stuff. My wife's father's side were all from Pompano Beach... they'd pronounce it that way too back in the day.

That's how they pronounce it in Miami, OK

Mi-am-ah

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah. Couldn’t find evidence? That audio should have been all they needed to lock him up for a few years. Money talks.

The one where his psycho girlfriend tried to stitch him up? Please.

The police and the nfl found he had no case to answer. Why is that so hard to believe?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The one where his psycho girlfriend tried to stitch him up? Please.

The police and the nfl found he had no case to answer. Why is that so hard to believe?

Yeah. It may not be so cut and dried like many seem to want to believe. This actually may be a case of his girl friend trying to frame him. I'm not trying to defend him because I honestly don't know the facts. But from what I've seen and from reading the transcripts of the famous tape, the evidence is pretty sketchy.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
What. A. freaking. Joke.
He'll get his, eventually.
This seemed like a tough case to prove, because his girlfriend is no better than he is.
There is a pattern of behavior here that will eventually catch up to him.

I feel terrible for the child.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Two things seem certain in this whole situation. Hill has some issues mentally. And his girlfriend/baby momma has some as well. I feel for the child.

dang

Legend
Something tells me Hill is on the shortest of leashes with the NFL and the Chiefs. He better get some help soon or it’s the cage next.