NFL Arrests and Lawsuits - 2018

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems now he was arrested for throwing a dumbbell at a guy in the gym.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
There is stiff competition at RB, Mr. Kelly. Get your shyte together.
Lots of bud spots out here now....collectives all over....green crosses...and can't wait to have a NFL RB as a client....

I really wanna see this guy that yall are so excited by....

and Justin Davis does too....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd claim CTE....

I heard from my source.....yep....Champ met someone on the inside....LOLOL...well, Richie is a really good dude...smart as hell....probably like a bunch of us....and I can almost guarantee...he was provoked.
So some idiot mouths off to him and he throws a dumbbell at him and that’s ok because he was provoked? Sounds like an idiot to me, don’t Blair cte.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
So some idiot mouths off to him and he throws a dumbbell at him and that’s ok because he was provoked? Sounds like an idiot to me,
Very idiotic....but what do you think the man said? Do you think it wise to just say anything to Richie?

And....sorry....sticks and stones can break your bones, BUT words can NEVER hurt you...is a lie. Words hurt...and some of these athletes have to take too much stuff.

I'm sure he didn't really try to hurt the guy...just get him off his back...or it be a more serious charge.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
It's not about his lack of mental acuity, it's about his lack of self-control. Whether that's caused by CTE, steroids, immaturity or a combination thereof, the point is that the man is a danger to others.

Throwing a dumbbell can seriously injure or even kill someone. Lashing out at someone physically, other than being attacked, is something a man hopefully grows out of after high school. Unless he gets some help, this will end tragically for Richie Incognito and/or someone else.
https://deadspin.com/report-richie-incognito-placed-on-involuntary-psychiat-1826266134

Richie Incognito Placed On Involuntary Psychiatric Hold After Gym Altercation
Laura Wagner

hr8amcsqfhmmnelqlypq.jpg

Photo: Brett Carlsen (Getty)

Briefly retired offensive lineman Richie Incognito has been placed on “involuntary psychiatric hold” after being involved in a gym altercation today in which he allegedly threw a dumbbell at another person, TMZ reports.

According to Buffalo ABC affiliate WKBW, police said Incognito wasn’t actually arrested but placed under involuntary mental evaluation. Incognito, who was released by the Buffalo Bills two days ago, reportedly got into the argument with someone else working out at a fitness center in Boca Raton, Fla. More from TMZ:

We spoke with the alleged victim who tells us Incognito first threw a tennis ball at him for no reason — before grabbing a dumbbell and heaving that as well.

The alleged victim says Incognito was rambling about the government and screaming at the man to “get off my f*cking playground.”

Law enforcement confirms cops were called to the gym and met with Incognito.

Incognito had been placed under mental evaluation previously in February 2014, after he was suspended from the Miami Dolphins for part of the 2013 season for his role in bullying his teammate Jonathan Martin, and after he smashed up his own Ferrari with a baseball bat.

We left a message with the Boca Raton police department and will update with new information.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very idiotic....but what do you think the man said? Do you think it wise to just say anything to Richie?

And....sorry....sticks and stones can break your bones, BUT words can NEVER hurt you...is a lie. Words hurt...and some of these athletes have to take too much stuff.

I'm sure he didn't really try to hurt the guy...just get him off his back...or it be a more serious charge.
It doesn’t matter what was said be a man for crying out loud be the better man and ignore an idiot instead of like wearing yourself to the same level.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...ont-stand-trial-on-domestic-violence-charges/

Reuben Foster won’t stand trial on domestic violence charges
Posted by Charean Williams on May 23, 2018

gettyimages-841072920-e1525112899958.jpg

Getty Images

Linebacker Reuben Foster seemingly had a judge clear the way to his return to the 49ers.

Judge Nona Klippen ruled Wednesday that insufficient evidence exists to proceed with domestic violence charges against Foster, Matt Maiocco of NBC Sports Bay Area reports. Those charges against him were dropped.

His ex-girlfriend recanted accusations against him in a hearing last week. Elissa Ennis said she made up allegations that Foster struck her because Foster broke up with her and she “wanted him to go down” as a result. Ennis also described her actions as a “money scheme.”

Foster has two other court dates ahead, though.

The charge of possession of an assault weapon was reduced to a misdemeanor Wednesday, per Maiocco, with pre-trial set for June 6.

Foster also is due in an Alabama courtroom June 20 to face a marijuana possession charge from a January 12 arrest. He is subject to league discipline for that arrest under the NFL’s substances of abuse policy.

Foster has stayed away from the 49ers’ offseason work since the domestic violence charges were filed in April with the team waiting for the case to play out in court.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After her admissions on the stand it makes sense. Surprised though California is going late on the gun charges.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The cynic in me wonders if he bought her off. Prosecutors didn’t believe her recanted story for some reason.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The cynic in me wonders if he bought her off. Prosecutors didn’t believe her recanted story for some reason.
Problem with that is it seems this isn't the first time she's tried this.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...s-told-police-kendall-wright-crashed-his-car/

Terrance Williams told police Kendall Wright crashed his car
Posted by Michael David Smith on May 24, 2018

gettyimages-133531524-e1527184617769.jpg

Getty Images

After Cowboys receiver Terrance Williams‘ Lamborghini was found crashed by the side of the road, police quickly found him and arrested him for public intoxication. But Williams was not arrested for the crash itself — which he blamed on Vikings receiver Kendall Wright.

Video of the arrest shows that when police questioned Williams about how his car crashed, he answered, “My friend was a f–king idiot. . . . He called me and said my car was f–ked up.”

Asked who the friend was, Williams answered, “Kendall Wright. . . . We went to Baylor together.”

Williams and Wright were teammates at Baylor from 2008 to 2011. Williams has played his entire NFL career for the Cowboys, while Wright signed with the Vikings this year after previously playing for the Titans and Bears.

Williams seemed to acknowledge he was in no condition to drive, and he insisted that he wasn’t the one who crashed the Lamborghini.

“That’s my $325,000 car that I paid for,” he said. “I know I can’t drive a car.”

Williams claimed that Wright called him and told him his Lamborghini was crashed, but when police asked Williams where his phone was, Williams said that it was in the car. When police asked Williams how his phone could be in the car when he had just said that Wright was in the car and called Williams to tell him about the crash, Williams said, “I’m not trying to lie to you. I swear to God I would not try to lie to you.”

What Williams told police contradicts the statement he released after he was arrested. Williams said nothing about Wright in his statement, and instead indicated that he had been driving, saying, “The driver in front of me slammed on his brakes and I turned to the left and hopped the curb to avoid hitting him. I got his insurance information and my neighbor picked me up when my car wouldn’t drive.”

TMZ has photos of the crash scene that also contradict Williams’ lawyer’s claim that “Terrance did not hit a light pole and there was no light pole even near the vehicle.” The crash scene photos show a downed light pole next to Williams’ car.

Video showed that the police officers who arrested Williams were professional throughout the incident, and Williams was cooperative.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Cars can do that....

I heard he checked into a psych ward for eval...3 day vaca
Prosecutors are not in it for the truth...they are like some weird team...it's all about winning...and losing....and they hate to lose...even if wrong, they'll go full ahead...winning isn't everything...but it sure does pay well

Dude was paying her car note, house note, and wanted to breakup with her the day after his new piece put a beatdown on her....that's my TMZ take...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
It doesn’t matter what was said be a man for crying out loud be the better man and ignore an idiot instead of like wearing yourself to the same level.
I'm sure being in the public eye, like Richie, has it's unique challenges....being in a gym, then having some fool heckle you....it's possible to lose it....not saying it's right, but if you just walk up to guys in normal life talking shit, be prepared if they pop....good for Richie...bad on the fan...

Don't you guys get sick and tired of guys popping off to celebs?...and expect them to walk some imaginary line of morality....some days, guys don't wanna hear it.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...s-told-police-kendall-wright-crashed-his-car/

Terrance Williams told police Kendall Wright crashed his car
Posted by Michael David Smith on May 24, 2018

gettyimages-133531524-e1527184617769.jpg

Getty Images

After Cowboys receiver Terrance Williams‘ Lamborghini was found crashed by the side of the road, police quickly found him and arrested him for public intoxication. But Williams was not arrested for the crash itself — which he blamed on Vikings receiver Kendall Wright.

Video of the arrest shows that when police questioned Williams about how his car crashed, he answered, “My friend was a f–king idiot. . . . He called me and said my car was f–ked up.”

Asked who the friend was, Williams answered, “Kendall Wright. . . . We went to Baylor together.”

Williams and Wright were teammates at Baylor from 2008 to 2011. Williams has played his entire NFL career for the Cowboys, while Wright signed with the Vikings this year after previously playing for the Titans and Bears.

Williams seemed to acknowledge he was in no condition to drive, and he insisted that he wasn’t the one who crashed the Lamborghini.

“That’s my $325,000 car that I paid for,” he said. “I know I can’t drive a car.”

Williams claimed that Wright called him and told him his Lamborghini was crashed, but when police asked Williams where his phone was, Williams said that it was in the car. When police asked Williams how his phone could be in the car when he had just said that Wright was in the car and called Williams to tell him about the crash, Williams said, “I’m not trying to lie to you. I swear to God I would not try to lie to you.”

What Williams told police contradicts the statement he released after he was arrested. Williams said nothing about Wright in his statement, and instead indicated that he had been driving, saying, “The driver in front of me slammed on his brakes and I turned to the left and hopped the curb to avoid hitting him. I got his insurance information and my neighbor picked me up when my car wouldn’t drive.”

TMZ has photos of the crash scene that also contradict Williams’ lawyer’s claim that “Terrance did not hit a light pole and there was no light pole even near the vehicle.” The crash scene photos show a downed light pole next to Williams’ car.

Video showed that the police officers who arrested Williams were professional throughout the incident, and Williams was cooperative.

haha, this guy can't even get his lies straight.