New Rams logos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
The fact the team is emphasizing LA shouldn’t be an issue since the team is based in of all places - LA

I mean Kansas City has KC on their helmet, the Giants, Ravens, Satan’s Friends, The Jets all feature their city’s initials or name on their logo. So the fact LA is features shouldn’t matter much if you are a lifelong fan from So Cal or from Florida.

I think what is bothering all fans is the shear suck of the entire design. Pure and simple
I guess you’re right. If it was executed well I wouldn’t have a problem with LA in the logo.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I'm trying to figure out the emotional confusion many of you must have that you see a dick in every picture?
I'm guessing you're not understanding my post. That pic isn't from me... it's from a group of co-workers. They're obviously piling on right now, and I'm sure it's only gonna get worse.

fearsomefour

Legend
C058F430-A9F7-44A8-A292-058E8B70E7A5.jpeg

HellRam

Starter
I’ve worn Rams gear to Raiders games in Oakland probably 5 times. Never had any issues.

I've been to the Oakland Coliseum twice in Rams gear. Had a instance where someone tried to jack my hat the first time. The second time I almost got into a fight. I agree it's not overly dangerous but I definitely always watch my back in Oakland.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I'm guessing you're not understanding my post. That pic isn't from me... it's from a group of co-workers. They're obviously piling on right now, and I'm sure it's only gonna get worse.

I understood, that's why I said "Many of you" as in those who were posting "dick pics'. It a true sign if you, (as in people), can look at pictures and constantly see those things. :)

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I understood, that's why I said "Many of you" as in those who were posting "dick pics'. It a true sign if you, (as in people), can look at pictures and constantly see those things. :)

it's not us, it's opposition fans or people ridiculing the logo. you think we came up with any of these?

i've never seen a logo torn apart like these ones. don't know if it's because so many people have too much spare time on their hands due to self isolation or that the logos are so bad everyone can't help but make fun of them.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

did you see the hairdo of steve mcclard? a guy with hair styled like that designed the logo, which explains why it turned out the way it did.

now i understand why the big loop dominates the logo. every day when he would look at himself in the mirror all he sees is a big loop of hair strands in front of his forehead. subconsciously his brain defaulted to that design.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Cheap, Fanatics garbage. Still nothing Nike made with that logo.

I like the fanatics stuff over Nike. Dont buy Nike stuff that much, quality has went wayyy down.

Look all its a logo, it has grown on me (and if you have an open mind to it, it will grow on yall too), and if we win I don't care if we look like the bad news bears.

Ill support the Rams and buy a T shirt and hat and decal no matter what. Waiting on more stuff to drop on fanatics.

The sky is not falling.

fearsomefour

Legend
it's not us, it's opposition fans or people ridiculing the logo. you think we came up with any of these?

i've never seen a logo torn apart like these ones. don't know if it's because so many people have too much spare time on their hands due to self isolation or that the logos are so bad everyone can't help but make fun of them.

Yep.
A friend who is not a Ram fan sent that pic to me.
I don’t mind the Rams head logo actually.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Y’all crack me up.
What’s missing from all of your cutting edge analysis, is the thousands of sketches that were looked at, analyzed, tweaked, revised again, treated with hundreds of different colors/schemes, stretched, compressed, duplicated with a hundred different fonts....
While meanwhile, the horn was thickened, thinned, stretched, squeezed, sharpened...

(I will pause here and say I liked the tweaked Rams head logo with the sharpened features and an evil eye, but that makes my point. All the grunt work was done)...

...so lighten the fuck up. I am also aware that you all know who to draft, and who to pay exactly how much, and, and, and, but since I don’t know football, I can’t jump your shit about that that, but I do know design, having done it for 50 fucking years, and have pretty much refrained from responding to what we’re for the most part absolutely ridiculous criticisms. And usually comical (like the one where some people would not be able to see the field because of the oculus, and my favorite, the
panel supports are going to cast distracting shadows on the field of the the new stadium.

Plus, while I’m still in the mood, the split horn is going to look fucking awesome on the helmets.

I saw my first game in ‘58 in LA with Unitas Vs Wade, so nobody, and I mean NOBODY like the horns more than I do.

But they look dumb, with that silly, skinny little curley cue around the ear hole, which btw is NOT what a real ram horn looks like, so take a deep breath, get over TG30 leaving, and give it a chance. It’ll grow on you, trust me.

I DO wish the blue were somewhere in between the navy we were all expecting, and the Royal that was chosen, but still really like the blue that was picked. Honestly, the yellow was way more important to me, cuz I CANNOT FUCKING STAND that lemon yellow shit they tried a few times.

Cheers all.
I’ve been designing almost as long as you sir and design by committee is a compromise. Our new sheep logo isn’t scaring anyone but the fans. It looks worse to me now than it did at the unveil. It needs teeth and personality; the evil eye version is much better. Screw the PC crowd.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I don't think the logos are terrible, but Kevin Demoff is def. failing the PR trail.

He claimed he would listen to fans for feedback, and instead he's going to read "mean tweets" regarding the logo. Go check out his twitter.

Not a good look at all.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The LA logo is terrible.

The Ram head is...ok...but could be better.

Then again, I'm a grumpy old shit that doesn't like change lol