New Rams logos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
it's not us, it's opposition fans or people ridiculing the logo. you think we came up with any of these?

i've never seen a logo torn apart like these ones. don't know if it's because so many people have too much spare time on their hands due to self isolation or that the logos are so bad everyone can't help but make fun of them.

I hear you, but to be clear......I live in Sacramento and I am working with others every day in Niner/Raider country and I haven't heard one peep about our logo nor has anyone locked in on a penis in the picture.

I think those who hate the logo are seeing what they want to see out there which is hate. If anything, too many Ram fans have too much time to hate on a logo.

I personally like them, but i will agree Nike could have and should have done better. Now if they blow up the helmet, I'll be standing right next to you, (six feet away of course) and will scream and show penis logos all day! :)

* You could always ask your friends/co-workers why they see dicks all day? I mean I know they are Niner fans and all, but come on. :)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I hear you, but to be clear......I live in Sacramento and I am working with others every day in Niner/Raider country and I haven't heard one peep about our logo nor has anyone locked in on a penis in the picture.

I think those who hate the logo are seeing what they want to see out there which is hate. If anything, too many Ram fans have too much time to hate on a logo.

I personally like them, but i will agree Nike could have and should have done better. Now if they blow up the helmet, I'll be standing right next to you, (six feet away of course) and will scream and show penis logos all day! :)

* You could always ask your friends/co-workers why they see dicks all day? I mean I know they are Niner fans and all, but come on. :)
And I live about 90 minutes from you and hear the exact opposite. People clowning on it daily.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I keep thinking & trusting that the real big splash will be in the redesigned 2020 Ram uniforms. The helmet & jersey & pants could be the best in the NFL!(y):love:

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I’ve had friends send me the dick pics of the logo but it doesn’t bother me because I tell them that the dick is on the ram head. Rams charge with their heads. So in other words, I told them that the Rams will be ones dicking down teams all season long! Haven’t heard shit from them since.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME

did you see the hairdo of steve mcclard? a guy with hair styled like that designed the logo, which explains why it turned out the way it did.

now i understand why the big loop dominates the logo. every day when he would look at himself in the mirror all he sees is a big loop of hair strands in front of his forehead. subconsciously his brain defaulted to that design.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I’ve been designing almost as long as you sir and design by committee is a compromise. Our new sheep logo isn’t scaring anyone but the fans. It looks worse to me now than it did at the unveil. It needs teeth and personality; the evil eye version is much better. Screw the PC crowd.

You are the first person to actually explain why you don't like the logo. As in it needs to look meaner - (maybe that was assumed by everyone), and I agree - much prefer the twitter redesign with the eye and sharpened horns. I'm about as un-PC as it gets - agree with you there as well.

When I wrote my post, I was actually referring to the LA logo that (btw not) everyone hates. And I stand by what I said.
I WOULD like to see a standalone RAMS logo with the horn coming off the 'A'.

And you are also correct - a camel is a horse designed by a committee. ;)
Cheers man - what kind of design work do you do?

(and please don't call me sir (asshole works), - I feel old enough as it is). :cool:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

Maybe you’re the only one here that sees dick all day - you’re the only one that keeps mentioning “dicks all day”
?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I graduated top of my class from arguably the top design school in the world Art Center College of Design in Pasadena. And this logo fucking sucks.

And just to clarify - You don’t have to have a degree from a top design school to know whether it is good or bad either. Nor do you need to be able to explain specifically why it sucks, you can just know.

The fact that everyone is clowning our ass from opposing team’s fanbases is proof enough. The fact that wives want to pet it is proof enough. You don’t need to be a pro to know.

As someone mentioned earlier - this is the Pontiac Aztek of football logos. The uniforms are gonna be equally disastrous.

One thing we have to hope for is like what happens in English Football - that Adidas or Puma outbids Nike and eventually returns our iconic look to what we all grew up rooting for.

AlphaRam

Rookie
I graduated top of my class from arguably the top design school in the world Art Center College of Design in Pasadena. And this logo fucking sucks.

And just to clarify - You don’t have to have a degree from a top design school to know whether it is good or bad either. Nor do you need to be able to explain specifically why it sucks, you can just know.

The fact that everyone is clowning our ass from opposing team’s fanbases is proof enough. The fact that wives want to pet it is proof enough. You don’t need to be a pro to know.

As someone mentioned earlier - this is the Pontiac Aztek of football logos. The uniforms are gonna be equally disastrous.

One thing we have to hope for is like what happens in English Football - that Adidas or Puma outbids Nike and eventually returns our iconic look to what we all grew up rooting for.
Nike has botched every redesign they've done except Seattle. Tampa's are horrible. Browns are so bad they're getting new ones again this year. The Jets look like the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Tennessee is ugly. Flop after flop after flop.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
You are the first person to actually explain why you don't like the logo. As in it needs to look meaner - (maybe that was assumed by everyone), and I agree - much prefer the twitter redesign with the eye and sharpened horns. I'm about as un-PC as it gets - agree with you there as well.

When I wrote my post, I was actually referring to the LA logo that (btw not) everyone hates. And I stand by what I said.
I WOULD like to see a standalone RAMS logo with the horn coming off the 'A'.

And you are also correct - a camel is a horse designed by a committee. ;)
Cheers man - what kind of design work do you do?

(and please don't call me sir (asshole works), - I feel old enough as it is). :cool:
He’s not the first person to explain why they don’t line it. I’ve read dozens of us say the same thing here.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
He’s not the first person to explain why they don’t line it. I’ve read dozens of us say the same thing here.
Gosh...must have missed that. I'll try and pay more attention in the future.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Wow lots of designers here. Been drawing since the late 60's... back when we used something called a pencil. My best friend is a Viking fan who can't even draw a stick man and he said sorry about your new logo. So you don't have to have a ton of art degrees to know what sucks. We both dislike it. Me, him, and his brother are old school pro sports guys and usually dislike change, especially for the worst. Heck I'd settle for going back to the entire 1976 NFL logos/helmets/uniforms from my first full year following the NFL and say "perfect, all good to go!!" :p

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
All y'all thinking we are overreacting about the logos, let me ask you something. When you go out to buy clothes, do you find the dumbest thing you can find and say "fuck yea, I'm getting this!"? That's where I and most of us fans are right now. I do not have any interest in spending my money on merch that looks like shit.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I bought these , and I'm ready to rock-n-roll !!!

rocker.gif

Ramsshirt5.jpg

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
All y'all thinking we are overreacting about the logos, let me ask you something. When you go out to buy clothes, do you find the dumbest thing you can find and say "fuck yea, I'm getting this!"? That's where I and most of us fans are right now. I do not have any interest in spending my money on merch that looks like shit.

Haven't seen a poll showing it's "most of us fans" - just your opinion.
If we put a poll up, and your proven correct, so be it.
AS with most things, it's the "anti" crowd who are usually the most vocal.

And again, I NEVER said I was a fan of the head logo.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
New logo brings new meaning to the term "Dickhead".

49er players seeing they have the Rams next on their schedule, "we have the 'Dickheads/Rams" next.

The possibilities are endless.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Haven't seen a poll showing it's "most of us fans" - just your opinion.
If we put a poll up, and your proven correct, so be it.
AS with most things, it's the "anti" crowd who are usually the most vocal.

And again, I NEVER said I was a fan of the head logo.
There was a poll going around social media, and it was over 80% negative. You also dont need a poll around here to find where the majority lie, you just need to read the comments.