New Rams logos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Nothing personal - if it came off that way, apologies to all.

Just disagree with some of the takes/reactions is all.
Ain't no good guys, ain't no bad guys...we just disagree.

It's all good. (y)

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Haven't seen a poll showing it's "most of us fans" - just your opinion.
If we put a poll up, and your proven correct, so be it.
AS with most things, it's the "anti" crowd who are usually the most vocal.

And again, I NEVER said I was a fan of the head logo.

Posted this earlier, on this thread, but I'll re-post it for you since you aren't reading the thread ;)

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Posted this earlier, on this thread, but I'll re-post it for you since you aren't reading the thread ;)

Thanks - hadn't seen that.
Rams head was 51-49 favorable.
LA logo (which I love) was 3-1 against. I stand corrected.

And I am reading the thread, just not necessarily clicking all the links.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After giving this some time, I love both logos.

I am happy the Rams are in LA, but I have no affiliation to LA or California for that matter - so I could do without the LA part being in the logo - but I'm happy with both.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Thanks - hadn't seen that.
Rams head was 51-49 favorable.
LA logo (which I love) was 3-1 against. I stand corrected.

And I am reading the thread, just not necessarily clicking all the links.

I know you are ;) just giving you a hard time man. Honestly if they just made the LA logo the secondary I would be "ok". But I do not love the designs.....

You notice that the vote was 100% for Demoff getting it tattooed on the right side of his neck :LOL: That would be EPIC

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Wow lots of designers here. Been drawing since the late 60's... back when we used something called a pencil. My best friend is a Viking fan who can't even draw a stick man and he said sorry about your new logo. So you don't have to have a ton of art degrees to know what sucks. We both dislike it. Me, him, and his brother are old school pro sports guys and usually dislike change, especially for the worst. Heck I'd settle for going back to the entire 1976 NFL logos/helmets/uniforms from my first full year following the NFL and say "perfect, all good to go!!" :p

Exactly the same spontaneous reaction from my friend a Packers fan and ex Navy Seal. Never said a word about it to him, he brought it up on his own, laughing about how terrible it was.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm guessing Eric Dickerson is probably not on the Rams Christmas card list anymore

with him being the Rams' vice president of business development, how did he not see this coming

he must not have been part of the Rams focus group

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I like both of these
1585248929351.png

1585248951069.png

I just want to see them with the new blue

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
You notice that the vote was 100% for Demoff getting it tattooed on the right side of his neck :LOL: That would be EPIC

Yes I did - still laughing. :ROFLMAO:
And i think he should, (maybe not on his neck), but somewhere.

TexasRam

Legend
Dam you guys.

Now I see and will always see a penis in our Logo and literally can’t unsee it!

and what really blows (pun intended) is our Rams dick is a limp dick.

Because ya know, were soft and all.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s funny though when KD says fan input is important yet the results look like none was taken and now they’re in damage control trying to tell us how great it is and how much work they put into it. The LAC is a complete and total redesign. KD has said it was going to be a redesign of classic Rams logos which has proven to be as far from the truth as possible. I’ve stuck up for him and the organization until I’m blue in the face but he’s proven to be dishonest in this logo business. The real test comes next week with the uniforms.