New Rams logos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Just saw this ad on my FB page. As bad as we all know it looks I saw this and about started crying. So fucking embarrassed. Hands down the worst of any team.......

Look at the main page that shows all team... it's sad AF.

I bought one this week. Won't get it until end of May though...

I hated the logo at first, but now I'm starting to like it. I want to at least see it in person before I shit all over it anymore. No point in it anyway. They're are not gojng to just change it because a bunch of fans hate it. Not in the near future anyway.

Last edited:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Well, almost 90% of fans don’t want to spend money on the logos according to this survey... I really hope the Rams see this, I have to think someone will be running this up the flagpole, so hopefully it gets high enough.

rdw

Pro Bowler
1587511431106.png

1587511462416.png

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I hope for their sake they are not stubborn, and instead they act on this data along with the lackluster purchasing data. Holding to a bad idea is how employees get fired. Acknowledge and act accordingly. Wouldn’t want to see that happen to good people.

Plus I personally think the new logos are worst thing ever

EasyE

Starter
can we please release the uni's?.....being stuck in this purgatory between the awful logo's and the probably terrible new laundry is brutal.

what happened to my team?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate to be a fly in the ointment, but what if the horns are taking more of a three dimensional look? Real Rams horns are not a curved cylinder tapering to a sharp point. They have a four or five flat sides that curve to a point. I don't hate it, myself.

EasyE

Starter
I hate to be a fly in the ointment, but what if the horns are taking more of a three dimensional look? Real Rams horns are not a curved cylinder tapering to a sharp point. They have a four or five flat sides that curve to a point. I don't hate it, myself.

then make the horns shiny and the rest of helmet matte....but i could be wrong, lol

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I don’t think there’s any chance the logo sticks for long. The biggest factor for them is money. But if nobody is buying their shit, they need to make a change.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I scrolled down the CBS draft tracker this morning looking at last night's selections. I continued scrolling down to remember where the Rams' second round selections were. And there, in its first official application for me, was the new LA logo. Notice how I didn't say "Rams" logo?

It was repulsive.

Why fuck with the horns?

My 8 year old self, back in 1980, started this damn addiction I have loving our team. He loved the horns--same as this old guy 40 years later loved the horns.

Again, why fuck with them? Why corrupt them? Why?

NFL fandom is a monogamous relationship and our team management has committed adultery.

Is there relationship counseling for sports fanatics?

If that horrid logo gets on the helmet, I'm seriously worried I won't love this team any more.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I scrolled down the CBS draft tracker this morning looking at last night's selections. I continued scrolling down to remember where the Rams' second round selections were. And there, in its first official application for me, was the new LA logo. Notice how I didn't say "Rams" logo?

It was repulsive.

Why fuck with the horns?

My 8 year old self, back in 1980, started this damn addiction I have loving our team. He loved the horns--same as this old guy 40 years later loved the horns.

Again, why fuck with them? Why corrupt them? Why?

NFL fandom is a monogamous relationship and our team management has committed adultery.

Is there relationship counseling for sports fanatics?

If that horrid logo gets on the helmet, I'm seriously worried I won't love this team any more.

Totally agree and here's a high 5.

The other day I was watching a short TD clip from last year on the Rams' twitter. Goff to Higbee in classic throwbacks. Thinking oh man, they look beautiful, that's the easy answer to uniform question, the simplest of any. Many of us, if we can't have those, would probably accept a close enough version with minor tweeks. I just have a bad feeling that they're gonna fuck with the horns and use the damn bananas. If that will be the reveal, my last recourse would be hoping we end up doing what the Browns did with their unis.... go back to the better classic ones in a few years. Trouble is I don't wanna wait that long looking at a shitty joke of a helmet/uni. Crossing fingers...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Haha, fuck me, every time I see that logo on a hat it reminds me of the cheap looking hats they sell at the markets that were made by chinamen in some rural outpost.