New Rams logos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
yea , I just meant those two letters

every team has like 2 or 3 logos

when you see someone wearing a Dodgers hat with just the LA on it , or a Yankees hat with just the NY on it , you instantly know what it stands for , without having the team name on it

the new Rams LA , will do the same...........................in time

View attachment 35520

View attachment 35521
Nope no time changes we’re trying to be the LA Chargers or Clippers with the biggest feature being a C.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
If these were the logos the Rams did select , I would love to see the logos the Rams actually rejected .............lol

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Half the logos in the NFL , you would have no idea what they were for
Not sure I agree since half of them are animal logos. So outside of maybe the NY of the Giants or the SF of the niners....which ones?

And I should add that I meant that you should at least know it's a sports team. As many of people have said, our logo looks like it could be anything. A tech company, a lawfirm, a gas station....anything lol

Last edited:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
given time , it will be just as recognizable any other NFL logo

take the Cowboys , one of the most recognizable logos in the world , but it's simply , just a star , there is absolutely nothing about a blue star that would have made me think of a cowboy

Giants have nothing but a ny , and a very simple ny at that , that doesn't exactly scream Giants

even the Dodgers have nothing but a simple LA for a logo , but thats pretty recognizable

I actually like the Rams new logo , , do I think it could have been better , yea , sure , but I don't hate it

if you weren't a sports fan , how many people would recognizable this logo

View attachment 35519
I hear you, but keep in mind that most of the logos you named are historic. And that may be why their simple logos work. And that's probably why most teams are averse to them. Im a marylander. The ravens have been competent my whole life and they will never move to a "B" as their primary logo lol

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Not sure I agree since half of them are animal logos. So outside of maybe the NY of the Giants or the SF of the niners....which ones?
Green Bay , Chicago , New Orleans , Cinncinati , Cleveland , Indinapolis , Pittsburgh , Dallas , Houston

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I hear you, but keep in mind that most of the logos you named are historic. And that may be why their simple logos work. And that's probably why most teams are averse to them. Im a marylander. The ravens have been competent my whole life and they will never move to a "B" as their primary logo lol
Bengals did though...........lol

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Green Bay , Chicago , New Orleans , Cinncinati , Cleveland , Indinapolis , Pittsburgh , Dallas , Houston
I'd argue that you can see what everyone of those is except Bengals and Packers. And the Packers are a historic franchise so it's a little different than the Rams who are just an la team. I'll give you Cincy though

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just showed the new loge to my sister, who could care less about football, what she thinks about the Rams Head. She started laughing. "What's so funny?" I ask. "Well, it looks like a limp penis on its face".

I fear that impression is never going to go away.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's disconcerting on all the social media platforms I have checked since the unveiling have a majority of opposition to the new logo. It's really not even close.

It should make all of us fans question what the heck is going on! This wasn't a tweak or subtle change. For months all you could read about was the color scheme needs to return to traditional LA colors. ( I like basic dark blue and white but I am color blind).

What Demoff and Nike gave Ram Fans and the NFL is pathetic at best.

I for one will not accept it.

As fans we can not give up...

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell No! It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'. Who's with me? Let's go! Come on!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
There are no more LA logo hats on Fanatics (other than the black draft day hats).

I wonder what that means, maybe nothing.

I'd love the idea that they stopped production due to the backlash, but it probably means people are stuck sitting at home rather than in a warehouse making hats.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
It could be worse. We could have something that goes with this shit show of a helmet.

Screen-Shot-2020-03-12-at-3.25.10-PM.jpg

Last edited:

Paydirt

UDFA
might be reading too much into it, but i bought an Aaron Donald hoodie w/ the Ram Head version on the front ....... and the company listed it as the "Primary" logo. God I hope so - I'm starting to like the Ram Head, but the original sunset one still sucks my dick. HAVE to get of it for good

dreveles52

UDFA
10D048DF-A0D4-4845-9FF8-B78C5A77A031.jpeg

Just got my first of the new merchandise. The colors on this thing are beautiful. Putting it here since I’m guessing the word marks count as a logo!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Going to be weired owning Rams merchandise with different helmet on it