New Rams logos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Im in the, looks like shit category. You can easily mistake it for a Chargers logo. Was that on purpose? So sad.

Last edited:

Psycho_X

Legend
Well, we hit 1000 comments. At least the Rams are good at creating interest via dumb choices. They’ve never run out of those.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I actually like the LA logo more than the Ram head logo now, but two things:

1. I agree that it can easily be mistaken for the Chargers which is an unforgivable screw up by professionals who get paid a lot.

2. Why is it that no one in the NFL circles.....(ESPN, NFL Network etc) can get the font size and resolution of the damn logo right for the graphics they use? It's always bloated up where the logo horns and edges are out of the format?

The LA logo is working for me, but I agree with those who say they will tweek it soon.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The "horn" doesn't even look like horns with those blue lines breaking it up in at least 3 pieces...No thanks..I like the new colors but my "like" stops there..

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
That helmet Goff is wearing is absolute killer!

WTF is wrong with y’all??:p

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Rams said they were getting fan input.

Judging by how these logos have been received; I'm not sure what fans they used.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't hate the helmet because I see a 3-D kind of effect. *shrugs

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't hate the helmet because I see a 3-D kind of effect. *shrugs

I am one of the most positive people. It is hard for me to say much negative about anything. Like EVERYONE HERE... I am not your average Rams fan. This was important to me.

I just can't get past how ridiculous the horn looks.

It looks like a "C". Mistake #1

The segments (which everyone refers to as bananas) makes the horn look even less like a horn. Mistake #2

The orange color in the horn. WTF? Mistake #3.

The Rams have one of the best mascots; a Ram. Somehow... we build a primary logo that doesn't capitalize on that. Mistake #4.

And where a Ram head was developed, the selection was a minimalistic artsy version of a Ram. Mistake #5.

Football is not art.

Football is a sport of attitude and EVERYTHING associated with your team needs to scream attitude. You build from there. Mistake #6.

I don't like pointing out mistakes made by my team. :mad:

Grr.

rdw

Pro Bowler
The Rams said they were getting fan input.

Judging by how these logos have been received; I'm not sure what fans they used.
1587748682463.jpeg

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Watching the draft. The logos make me wanna be embarrassed to be a Rams fan. Worse than when they were the laughing stock of the league for ineptitude.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I think too many people are projecting the perceived hate for the logo. I live in 9er and Raider country, (Sacramento) and I do field work........not a single person out in the world or on the internet has mentioned the logo besides here.

Besides the few here who only see penis, or a C......most that have talked about it are either ok with it or just meh.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
The Ram head is growing on me, used it as my phone’s wallpaper to force myself to get used to it

However the LA logo is an atrocity