New Rams logos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I think too many people are projecting the perceived hate for the logo. I live in 9er and Raider country, (Sacramento) and I do field work........not a single person out in the world or on the internet has mentioned the logo besides here.

Besides the few here who only see penis, or a C......most that have talked about it are either ok with it or just meh.
Honestly, it's probably because the Rams are almost not even on most people's radar. For a team that has been around forever and been to four Superbowl, you would almost think they were an expansion team with as few fans there are of them. Strange, but true.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I think too many people are projecting the perceived hate for the logo. I live in 9er and Raider country, (Sacramento) and I do field work........not a single person out in the world or on the internet has mentioned the logo besides here.

Besides the few here who only see penis, or a C......most that have talked about it are either ok with it or just meh.
The vast majority of Rams fans I see on multiple forums, Facebook pages, etc... HATE them. Like I've previously mentioned, all my co-workers who have other allegiances are relentless about both Logo's. Maybe you should ask some of those Whiner fans what they think about it and see what their response is.

Honestly, I'm trying REAL hard to like them, cause I know we probably won't get a fix for at least a decade.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean

to be fair, I thought the previous TBay uniforms were hammered shit atrocious, I mean infinitely embarrassingly bad, but I never really talked about it either, you really have to be a fan I think for it to matter enough to be preoccupied with it. We being fans,well...you see where it has been going with our logo....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The vast majority of Rams fans I see on multiple forums, Facebook pages, etc... HATE them. Like I've previously mentioned, all my co-workers who have other allegiances are relentless about both Logo's. Maybe you should ask some of those Whiner fans what they think about it and see what their response is.

Honestly, I'm trying REAL hard to like them, cause I know we probably won't get a fix for at least a decade.

The internet isn't reality tho.

It's like fans of crappy teams that bitch and moan every week on a message board, saying they are done with the team, will never buy tickets or merch, etc. etc. Only in reality they tune in the next week, every week and scream their heads off during the games. Then they get hype for the draft and buy their first rounder's jersey.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
is this the same forums and Facebook people who all ran out and bought 80,000 rolls of toilet paper , because one person on the internet told them to ?

giphy.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Also, I don’t think McVay can fire Demoff. Pretty sure he’s Stans guy. Speaking of which, fuck Kroenke for letting this shit happens. Say what you want about Jerry Jones, this shit would never fly with him.
Absolutely agree re: Jones. Can't stand the dude but he doesn't F around when it comes to his team and brand.

Right now it looks to me like the Rams have an owner who made a great move to solve the stadium crisis in LA and he also made a great hire with McVay. But I don't know that he has the feel you need to get an organization into that elite range and keep it there. The coach is a huge piece of the puzzle but I've lost a TON of confidence with Demoff. He is, as was pointed out, a suit who works for the owner and does a great job with the cap but as a main decision maker for the team IMO he's in over his head.

So my fear is that the front office is going to squander this era in which we have one of the finest young head coaches the game has seen. The Gurley hit they just took was self inflicted due to locking him up early, which btw was a move many of us and myself included were fine with at the time. But we're not getting paid to see the road ahead and navigate the pitfalls.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly, it's probably because the Rams are almost not even on most people's radar. For a team that has been around forever and been to four Superbowl, you would almost think they were an expansion team with as few fans there are of them. Strange, but true.
Much of the reason for that is due to poor ownership and front office on the part of the team. Georgia and her fucking goons nosedived the team and put them through a dark age that took them off the map for an entire generation of fans. Even when they finally got lucky and hired a great coach in Vermiel they fucked that up too and their window was dramatically shortened and guess what they went back to who they were: a poorly managed team.

One thing being a Rams fan has taught me is how important the quality of the organization is. Great organizations are required to sustain winning in this league and it starts from the top. So for me at least when you have a team prez who has effed up what should have been a key moment for the future of this team in how it's going to look and be represented, it casts doubt on the front office.

And btw using the 9ers as an example of what would have been the worst logo redesign in the history of the game, remember this?

1588527009588.png

It's hard to believe they would look at that and think "Wow now THAT is the look we need." But they did. And do you remember what happened thereafter? Debartolo, who was a great owner, scrapped the whole fucking thing because the fan base didn't like it.

1588527292015.png

I find it interesting that the organization that won so many Super Bowls had the balls to trust the fans. Coincidence? I think not.

Last edited:

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Much of the reason for that is due to poor ownership and front office on the part of the team. Georgia and her fucking goons nosedived the team and put them through a dark age that took them off the map for an entire generation of fans. Even when they finally got lucky and hired a great coach in Vermiel they fucked that up too and their window was dramatically shortened and guess what they went back to who they were: a poorly managed team.

One thing being a Rams fan has taught me is how important the quality of the organization is. Great organizations are required to sustain winning in this league and it starts from the top. So for me at least when you have a team prez who has effed up what should have been a key moment for the future of this team in how it's going to look and be represented, it casts doubt on the front office.

And btw using the 9ers as an example of what would have been the worst logo redesign in the history of the game, remember this?

View attachment 36093

It's hard to believe they would look at that and think "Wow now THAT is the look we need." But they did. And do you remember what happened thereafter? Debartolo, who was a great owner, scrapped the whole fucking thing because the fan base didn't like it.

View attachment 36094

I find it interesting that the organization that won so many Super Bowls had the balls to trust the fans. Coincidence? I think not.

I don’t like the thought of the Whiners having better management through a rebrand...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t like the thought of the Whiners having better management through a rebrand...
I didn't like the 80s either, with them winning a ton of Super Bowls. But it happened. And it demonstrates how we never had a chance to sustain winning with Georgia & Shaw running our team.

Question is whether Stan will be able to make changes if he needs to, i.e. if the Rams don't have a good enough roster this year. Because if I'm the owner Snead is on thin ice right now.

Oh and btw how do you think the 9ers would handle that same rebrand if it happened this year? I doubt their owner would have the balls to shut it down lol. So they have some of the same issues we have IMO... Great young HC but questionable front office.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
is this the same forums and Facebook people who all ran out and bought 80,000 rolls of toilet paper , because one person on the internet told them to ?

giphy.gif
No one on the internet told me that.. shit... THAT's why I was so slow on the uptake and left without TP!!!

Last edited:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Taco Tuesday sponsored by Del Taco So-Fi Stadium :sneaky:

Attachments

• taconight2019-title-mobile.png
    taconight2019-title-mobile.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 96