New Rams logos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
1586401746066.jpeg

This one is embarrassing
1586402300013.jpeg

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Just saw this ad on my FB page. As bad as we all know it looks I saw this and about started crying. So fucking embarrassed. Hands down the worst of any team.......

Look at the main page that shows all team... it's sad AF.

Last edited:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just saw this ad on my FB page. As bad as we all know it looks I saw this and about started crying. So fucking embarrassed. Hands down the worst of any team.......

Look at the main page that shows all team... it's sad AF.

It's funny because no one would even know who that is lol what is the point of a logo where most people can't tell what it is in passing

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Just don't buy any merchandise. That is my plan. Which is unfortunate, because the colours are great, and I was looking forward to some new gear. Negative fan feedback, being a laughing stock around the NFL, *AND* having merchandise sales plummet should be able to make the organization change the logo sooner rather than later - or at least revert to lots of merchandise bearing the old logo, passed off as "retro". We'll probably be stuck with this mess for a least a few years though, unfortunately.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Just don't buy any merchandise. That is my plan. Which is unfortunate, because the colours are great, and I was looking forward to some new gear. Negative fan feedback, being a laughing stock around the NFL, *AND* having merchandise sales plummet should be able to make the organization change the logo sooner rather than later - or at least revert to lots of merchandise bearing the old logo, passed off as "retro". We'll probably be stuck with this mess for a least a few years though, unfortunately.
Agreed.... I won't buy anything with that Logo.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Grabbing an identity that says “Rams”... Huge miss with what the Rams did with these logos.

If you were not an NFL fan... looking at that scarf... no idea we are “The Rams”.

That’s bad.

“Son. That’s not the Chargers and that’s not a C.”

“If you tip your head sideways, blur your vision a little bit, and imagine that tip curls up like a Rams horn”

“It becomes a Ram horn”

“And the two colors, the split in the middle, ignore that”

“See. It’s a Ram horn. That’s the Rams”

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
It's funny because no one would even know who that is lol what is the point of a logo where most people can't tell what it is in passing
Half the logos in the NFL , you would have no idea what they were for

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Half the logos in the NFL , you would have no idea what they were for
I have to disagree with you on that one Brotha. Most are very distinct and recognizable. Will ours become more recognizable over time? Maybe, but right now it's a hot muddied mess. Especially in the form it takes on this gaiter scarf.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
given time , it will be just as recognizable any other NFL logo

take the Cowboys , one of the most recognizable logos in the world , but it's simply , just a star , there is absolutely nothing about a blue star that would have made me think of a cowboy

Giants have nothing but a ny , and a very simple ny at that , that doesn't exactly scream Giants

even the Dodgers have nothing but a simple LA for a logo , but thats pretty recognizable

I actually like the Rams new logo , , do I think it could have been better , yea , sure , but I don't hate it

if you weren't a sports fan , how many people would recognizable this logo

twins5.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
even the Dodgers have nothing but a simple LA for a logo
Sorry you're not going to win that argument in here. The Dodgers have had 2 logo's in their history a B or the Dodgers name. They've had the LA on their hats for probably 60 years. The logo started out like this after they moved away from just the B.

brooklyn_dodgers_1938-1944.png

And in 2012 it evolved into it's current form.

los_angeles_dodgers_2012-pres.png

The first Rams logo in LA?

los_angeles_rams_1946-1950.png

How the hell do you this LAC stuff is garbage and nothing will change that in the majority of peoples minds.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Sorry you're not going to win that argument in here. The Dodgers have had 2 logo's in their history a B or the Dodgers name. They've had the LA on their hats for probably 60 years. The logo started out like this after they moved away from just the B.

brooklyn_dodgers_1938-1944.png

And in 2012 it evolved into it's current form.

los_angeles_dodgers_2012-pres.png

The first Rams logo in LA?

los_angeles_rams_1946-1950.png

How the hell do you this LAC stuff is garbage and nothing will change that in the majority of peoples minds.
yea , I just meant those two letters

every team has like 2 or 3 logos

when you see someone wearing a Dodgers hat with just the LA on it , or a Yankees hat with just the NY on it , you instantly know what it stands for , without having the team name on it

the new Rams LA , will do the same...........................in time

ramslogo47a.jpg

ramslogo47b.jpg

Last edited:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
yea , I just meant those two letters

every team has like 2 or 3 logos

when you see someone wearing a Dodgers hat with just the LA on it , or a Yankees hat with just the NY on it , you instantly know what it stands for , without having the team name on it

the new Rams LA , will do the same...........................in time

View attachment 35520

View attachment 35521

The blue outline on the white background makes the horn stand out so much better on the LA.