New Ram Ramsey fully participates in Thursday’s practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If any other contender made this trade the media would be jizzing in their panties but coz it’s the rams it’s a shit trade
GleamingClearDragonfly-max-1mb.gif

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

seriously, anybody that thinks the rams would give up two 1sts for a player and don't have a long term contract in place and agreed to have a few screws loose in their heads.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
There once was a man named LAchamp
He surely knew how to rant
Nothing pissed him off
More then Jared Goff
He was last seen after a playoff game
But yet his take was still the same
Never been another quite like him
He was banned forever, fin.
I got to admit it, I miss the guy

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That was probably part of the trade conditions.

What matters most is game checks. As long as they put the right name on it, pretty sure the numbers don't matter...

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
When I see this
EG9TsBKWwAA0iD_.jpg

I think of this guy
chris-tucker-young.png

Go get 'em Smokey lol

Last edited:

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Oh my God!!!! NOOOOO
Tell me it’s not sooooooo
This changes everything now!!!!
MOST jaguar fans are glad to see him go!
What to do?
What to do?
Well you could read some of the comments. The guy can be a real diva. We see how that worked out for Raiders with Brown. And I suspect OBJ and Browns will soon blow up.

Thing is most folks believe Ramsey faked a back injury and did not play for the last 3 weeks to force a trade out of Jacksonville. Most players hold out and take a financial hit when they want a trade. Not Jalen.

You can of course ignore this behavior. Maybe he will suddenly grow up. We sill see.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Well you could read some of the comments. The guy can be a real diva. We see how that worked out for Raiders with Brown. And I suspect OBJ and Browns will soon blow up.

Thing is most folks believe Ramsey faked a back injury and did not play for the last 3 weeks to force a trade out of Jacksonville. Most players hold out and take a financial hit when they want a trade. Not Jalen.

You can of course ignore this behavior. Maybe he will suddenly grow up. We sill see.

Yeah .........,
but how do you feel about the trade?

Aside from the fact that someone else doesn’t share your view of the way things ”should be”, as “most people” believe.

Comical.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Yeah .........,
but how do you feel about the trade?

Aside from the fact that someone else doesn’t share your view of the way things ”should be”, as “most people” believe.

Comical.
It an opinion. Not comical. Perhaps this works out. Perhaps it doesnt. We all play arm chair QB here. It Ramsey doesn't extend with us are you going to say it was a great trade?

A guy who would fake an injury and not hold up an agreement is not someone I would trust. Maybe I am unique in that respect.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Nope, this is a result of Seattle doing Earl Thomas the way they did.

Many teams and the NFL in general has a sordid history of doing players dirty. Players are realizing that they have to be creative in order to make things happen.

Look at Earl Thomas. He ended his holdout and shut up and play like ownership and fans like. And...he got injured and lost MILLIONS (his 4 year 55M deal is very good, but the competition for him coming out on a broken leg diminished likely pushing his salary down a bit).

So those days are over.

Thanks Seattle.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, 2 first round picks is a very high price. I would never trade Greg Robinson and Tavon Austin for Jalen Ramsey.